DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

MAN NIGGA I'VE BEEN LOOKIN AT THIS SITE FOR BOUT SIX MONTHS NOW AND THIS THE FIRST POST THAT I'VE SEEN THAT MADE EVEN THINK BOUT LOGGIN IN THIS BITCH!!!FIRST OF ALL I MYSELF KNOW WHAT THE FUCK U SAID ON THAT FORUM AND I KNOW IT WAS SOME STRAIGHT UP HOE ASS SHIT NIGGA... A STRAIGHT UP BITCH MOVE... U TOOK IT TO THE PERSONAL LEVEL..(BUT BESIDES THAT YOU STILL GONNA GET YOUR ASS WHOOPED NIGGA)...NOTHING PERSONAL...WELL ACUALLY YEAH CAUSE U FUCKIN WIT MY CREW/BROTHERS NIGGA...STORI GOT IT ON A GRAFF TIP BUT U GONNA GIT IT ON A PERSONAL TIP......BITCH...I MET U ONCE OR TWICE BUT THE THING THAT SEPARATES ME AND FOHR IS...( I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK NIGGA)...SO FUCK YOU......ITS STRAIGHT GUTTA BABY ......I KNOW U STRAIGHT JERKIN SOMEBODYS NUTS THAT RUNS THIS SITE SO I KNOW THIS SHIT AINT GONNA BE UP HERE THAT LONG SO......BIG UPS TO F.B.S. MY NIGGA LOAF AND MY NIGGA TEKNINNA...DFDUBZ UP IN THIS BITCH...THE LAST TIME U HERE FROM A GANGSTA LIKE ME......7MILE!

im gonna keep this short and sweet. i know what i said on motosoul.org....matter of fact me and fohr have talked on private message and have come to an understanding about it. i was not alone with what i said on motosoul about the detroit DFW going over everyones shit at the yard in order to "motivate" people. and what i said about fohr at that time had already been aired on the news and written in the papers. was in neccessary for me to bring it up...no. i admitted that then...and admitted that to fohr when we spoke about the subject in private message not that long ago. and for the record...the only person i know that is a moderator on this site is ansiq. and i rarely talk to him..so i think you got me confused with someone else.

i love the lack of logic applied with cats in detroit....

it generally works like this...

you get to say whatever you want about another person...no matter how slanderous it is....but if they respond with any sort of rebuttal.... then that person is taking it to a "personal level"

in short...

everyone gets to talk shit ...but the moment someone talks shit back....some imaginary line gets crossed.

yeah....that makes sense.

:confused: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

nope...i just roll my pants up when i ride my bike. chain grease is a bitch.

by the way....you still rockin a faux hawk?

haha its pronounced 'bro-hawk' & no, my head hasnt looked like that since a few years back when you "almost beat the shit outta me, but you didnt because you were at work"

also,

acoustic corpse is quite possibly the most embarrassing thing i have taken part in EVER. more so than huffing dust-off and free-basing cocaine. I am actually considering legally changing my name to prevent any future employers from finding out that was me..

^^^ same is true for me...catch half as many spots and crawl out on as many overpasses as fohr and then talk shit. Until that happens it falls on deaf ears thats not dirrected at red. I kno he does. Just sayin its too easy to talk shit on 12 oz. This is anti shit talk. Everybody is talking about things that went down years ago. Let bygones be bygones

haha its pronounced 'bro-hawk' & no, my head hasnt looked like that since a few years back when you "almost beat the shit outta me, but you didnt because you were at work"

also,

acoustic corpse is quite possibly the most embarrassing thing i have taken part in EVER. more so than huffing dust-off and free-basing cocaine. I am actually considering legally changing my name to prevent any future employers from finding out that was me..

haha....bro hawk.

thats what i call the black dude mohawk.

and its true...back then...i would have blew your mouth out if i wasnt at work. thank god we have matured since then. in fact...i laugh about that ridiculously awkward conversation.

and yes....acoustic corpse sounds horrible..... but the irony is fucking epic.

basically, its symbolic representation in emoticons would look like this:

:evil: - :skull: + :innocent: = :lol:

p.s. smoking glass out of a broken light bulb, through a bic pen ball point pen casing is way more trife. i had some crazy room mates in my time.

fucked thing is I was kidding, I thought kids stopped huffing in 97. but when your old and decrepid, whatever. yall are more fucked up than I thought. sittin on flicks, new computer wednesday, post em them, including that awesome fire at the shell? on vernor, anyone else see that shit? bump ho ho on vernor, mad fucking food.

so, detroit turns into grand rapids when i go away to do the last bit of schoolwork? Yall talking about duster and getting mad at yourselves and shit. What's next? Tribal gear windpant noise competitions?

ish is gayer than me eating veggie burgers with hello kitty and boy george.

/r/ pics and none of this bingo night phyllis slept with dave and now peggy's pissed because of some silly shit.

Not sleeping for 3 days is pretty much win when things start melting into each other. Mmm.