DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Alright, I'll act like I know. When dude used to live in my neighborhood, me and Abort used to hit up his houseparties (which were banging) on the regular. This was before I painted. That enough knowledge for ya?

And to answer your question Red, yeah you did know me at one point. You're a cool dude in person but this whole "I'm the God of Detroit graff and you should all bow to me" gig gets real old, real quick.

Yeah, Red is good peeps in real person. Well, maybe not real person...but in person, when he's fake. Homeboy should really learn that he ain't no god in graffiti because he's old school, or kept connections with well-known writers, but only kept with them 'cause they all bitch too! I first met that cat when I was toy as fuck back in like 96-97. That muthafucka never progressed from then, pretty much. I respect him because he's old school, paints more than me nowadays, but knows history, and stays in this shit soooo fuckin' long, even 'till this day schooling the youngsters. Only thing is, the youngsters who eventually grow as men, and as writers, will eventually realize stay the fuck away from this ho-ass muthafucka. I'll respect him, 'cause he's old school and we seen alot of the same shit. But as far as him being disrespectful, or condescending....fuck yeah he is...and has nothing to back that being acceptable. Fuck the Grizzle here and now, I'll have respect for the longevity, but other than that...please new school, or toy cats....don't listen to a fuckin' word this ho-ass bitch says. It ain't worth nothing. Collecting my pubic hair has more importance than what this bitch says about ANYTHING!

-fohr-

AND fuck stori's bitch ass too! :lol:

Yeah, Red is good peeps in real person. Well, maybe not real person...but in person, when he's fake. Homeboy should really learn that he ain't no god in graffiti because he's old school, or kept connections with well-known writers, but only kept with them 'cause they all bitch too! I first met that cat when I was toy as fuck back in like 96-97. That muthafucka never progressed from then, pretty much. I respect him because he's old school, paints more than me nowadays, but knows history, and stays in this shit soooo fuckin' long, even 'till this day schooling the youngsters. Only thing is, the youngsters who eventually grow as men, and as writers, will eventually realize stay the fuck away from this ho-ass muthafucka. I'll respect him, 'cause he's old school and we seen alot of the same shit. But as far as him being disrespectful, or condescending....fuck yeah he is...and has nothing to back that being acceptable. Fuck the Grizzle here and now, I'll have respect for the longevity, but other than that...please new school, or toy cats....don't listen to a fuckin' word this ho-ass bitch says. It ain't worth nothing. Collecting my pubic hair has more importance than what this bitch says about ANYTHING!

-fohr-

:lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^ THIS FOOL!!....hit streets then talk

from the looks of it your the one talking shit buddy, im just stateing the facts....dont front, you dont hit streets and when it comes to letters your lacking big time. your charactors may be sweet but not sweet enough for me to have respect for you. PM you? why? so i can tell you your an idiot through a pm. talk some more shit if you'd like, but dont exspect me to reply i've made my point.

^and yall niggas say I talk a lot of dumb shit. see what happens when flicks aint posted. the level of retardness, from myself included gets taken to high levels. sometimes, as I have learned from red himself through conversations, it's better to just keep your fucking mouth shut. most of us will never agree on shit, or like each other, but this one there is just no point. and I am sorry, nobody from the hood has said anything, but there is a good chance that I am gonna down there this month, and since you are saying fuck you to a pm, I am gonna say the same thing and call you out. let me catch you in that hood doing some dumb shit like you did the other week, with them green throws on that wall. you know what I am talking about. that shit was dumb as fuck. dont shit where you fucking eat. just a friendly reminder, cause like I said, if you do some dumb shit like that and I live there, there aint no talking. that shit was unfuckingcalledfor. yo fohr sorry I couldn't make it tonight, shit is kinda hectic right now and I got some important shit to take care of the next 2 days, hit me up though if you stayed the night and are gonna be here in the morning I am gonna be in the old hood for a quick minute around 11 am. peace.

What the fuck do I even say to that!?????? I don't even know. If you knew my skill level, and WHY I hit "in the past" booty letters, then you'd NEVER talk about that shit. Letterwise, nowadays, I could hang with any fuckin' writer in detroit maybe for the exception of Malt, if ya gave me 30 cans of Montana. Send me an PM...because in an e-mail I can prove it to ya (if you're fuckin' worth proving shit to). But, first send me who the fuck you are to even waste my time. As far as bombing!???? Are you serious? I was all-city, and hittin' as hard as anyone in my prime, booty letters or not, or even no existing pictures to prove it. I'm not besides myself to say I'm a huge part of how street bombing came up in Detroit. I'm old as fuck son, got alot of shit in my life to where merely bombing, the shit I've waste years and years away has never got me, should NEVER mean anything to me from this point on. I really don't expect you to understand where I'm coming from until you put enough work in, or grow the fuck up in life...when the time is right....to understand that. The ONLY people who can EVER tell me something, is striaght the fuck up kosek, and fel. The ones I've never met, Justo and Sehv. Talk to those four.....I'd put money they'd tell you shut the fuck up on this conversation.

Otherwise, just know my grandpa made a mean loaf of marble bread, but in the western region of Poland.

^and yall niggas say I talk a lot of dumb shit. see what happens when flicks aint posted. the level of retardness, from myself included gets taken to high levels. sometimes, as I have learned from red himself through conversations, it's better to just keep your fucking mouth shut. most of us will never agree on shit, or like each other, but this one there is just no point. and I am sorry, nobody from the hood has said anything, but there is a good chance that I am gonna down there this month, and since you are saying fuck you to a pm, I am gonna say the same thing and call you out. let me catch you in that hood doing some dumb shit like you did the other week, with them green throws on that wall. you know what I am talking about. that shit was dumb as fuck. dont shit where you fucking eat. just a friendly reminder, cause like I said, if you do some dumb shit like that and I live there, there aint no talking. that shit was unfuckingcalledfor. yo fohr sorry I couldn't make it tonight, shit is kinda hectic right now and I got some important shit to take care of the next 2 days, hit me up though if you stayed the night and are gonna be here in the morning I am gonna be in the old hood for a quick minute around 11 am. peace.

you dont paint or put in work...i dont give a fuck how big you are, dont talk shit if you dont have shit to offer in the game...and ill admit, those green hallows where gross, but they cant be any worse then that garbage you be throw'n up.

I aint even big, I'm husky, get it right you little fucker. man you just piss me off so bad. it aint about how garbage your fucking throws are, my opinion, nobody jump the gun on this, or that you talk shit, cause I can talk shit with the best of them, it's the fact you hit a wall in a hood you dont live in, dont you live in some fucking farm town? that you know other cats that do write live right fucking there, making it hot. whatever. dude, trust me, I could run into you tomorrow, and I wouldn't lay a hand on you. I would let you take a few shots at my face and laugh you off. I aint trying to threaten you so dont put me out there like that. I didnt say I was gonna beat your ass for no reason, I just said stay the fuck out of that hood with the dumb shit, have some fucking sense. as far as my garbage, well, I aint gonna argue, what I am gonna do though is promise you for the first time this thread will have the oppurtunity to see my garbage, cause instead of working on my shit still at chill spots, I am gonna go cap off your 10 or so street spots you do have in that area. and your chill spots, believe that you little dickhead. hah!

oh, props to Mr. Benton for posting the only pics on this page. we are going for a whole page of talk, no detroit graf related flicks! awesome. fuck a pm.

I'm gonna start a mentor program for new writers.

We'll team up a seasoned vet. with a toy of his choice or at random.

Program will include : history and name selection, choosing a spot, style and technique, primary and secondary colors, as well as other graffiti related programs.

In efforts to bridge the old school new school gap

Oh yeah and we'll teach u how to post flicks with out even pickin up a camera

STOOOLEN

afc205d1.gif

bd8d632d.jpg

87570002.jpg

da247db9.jpg

bfd9283a.jpg

Anyone wanna paint?

Alright, I'll act like I know. When dude used to live in my neighborhood, me and Abort used to hit up his houseparties (which were banging) on the regular. This was before I painted. That enough knowledge for ya?

And to answer your question Red, yeah you did know me at one point. You're a cool dude in person but this whole "I'm the God of Detroit graff and you should all bow to me" gig gets real old, real quick.

when have i ever in my life said my graffiti is THE SHIT? when have i ever compared my graffiti to anyone elses work and illustrated how mine was better? when have i ever said that someone should respect what i say because of how my graffiti looks or because of how long ive been painting?

the answer to all of these questions....NEVER.

so again....i dont know who you are(until you send me a PM telling me who you are) and just because you came to a few of my house parties with abort doesnt mean that you KNEW me. furthermore....how can you say im a cool dude in person(since apparently ive met you) and then say i have an ego? thats like saying im a good cook, but my food taste like shit.

i have an idea....how about everyone stops taking shit thats said on THE INTERNET to the next level. just a reminder... its not that easy to decipher exactly what emotions are involved when typing in a forum on THE INTERNET.

i may be opinionated....i may come off as self righteous with the lifestyle i live...but one thing i have never been is egotistical. anyone who KNOWS me.....knows this.

case and point..... an EGO would never allow me to be boys with GLEN, considering our past. yet i not only work with dude but chill with him on a semi regular basis.

-fohr-

dude.....are you on meds? because you are all over the place emotionally. you say im good peeps...then in the next sentence say im fake? im a ho ass mutha fucka....but then you say you respect me? dude...you barely know me. we have chilled only a hand full of times. dont start slinging mud on 12oz as some backwards way to get back at me for what you THINK i said about you on another forum years ago. i could have sworn we came to somewhat of an understanding about our differences on Private Message?

dude...just fade to black.