DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Red, do you have the SEVWAY piece anywhere? I got it on a black and white roll of negatives from a photography class in high school, I took that picture in 1997!!:scrambled:

maybe when I hit detroit again I can dig up my old flix and scan em, if I haven't given em all away to the crew already

here;s a few more:

DIBS15.jpg

DIBS16.jpg

DIBS17.jpg

DIBS18.jpg

DIBSER.jpg

^summer of '98, wayne state police searched my car because I was taking a picture of this in an alley. They found a dried up roller tray and confiscated it:lol:

• Like 1

^bump the hell out of that fars. probably the best thing i've seen on here in a looooonggg while, not counting the old school pics.

also, wtf is up with mekan's street spots looking like they got final destination buswrecked? Not hating, but srsly... too much beerz might be too manys to paints on.

Red, do you have the SEVWAY piece anywhere? I got it on a black and white roll of negatives from a photography class in high school, I took that picture in 1997!!:scrambled:

maybe when I hit detroit again I can dig up my old flix and scan em, if I haven't given em all away to the crew already

here;s a few more:

DIBS15.jpg

DIBS16.jpg

DIBS17.jpg

DIBS18.jpg

DIBSER.jpg

^summer of '98, wayne state police searched my car because I was taking a picture of this in an alley. They found a dried up roller tray and confiscated it:lol:

hit me up the next time you come to town. i have a ton more that have yet to be scanned.

p.s. i no longer have that sevway flick.....it was in a bag of mine that got stolen back in 98. that same roll also had a flick of the friday the 13th piece that sehv did in it.

DIBS4.jpg

Seen dibs do this, and painted under the same viaduct a day after he did. Two days before, met an out of town Canadian kid, who burned the fuck out of this dibs piece underneath, was gonna be back in a week to finish it before dibs capped it, needless to say the kid even wrote on the side of the piece "be back in a week". Those were the days few outta towners ventured in the yard. Dibs simply verbally stated "fuck that". Ignorant???? Naw, I really can't call ignorance on anything....just good memories, and you could do what the fuck you're capable of fuckin' doing in life.....ignorant or not.

• Like 1