DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

eh dsd i wasnt talkin shit and i could care less what anyone says. i take no offense to anything really. i sidebusted. indeed toy...theres nothing anyone can do about it no my bad. but oh well. do your thing. i give you props for what u do so theres really no hate at all. oh yeah and wait...im tommy? nope. bump hoax/away, savy/dont, blak/zebo, ect.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I'm not gonna name names but when I walked into the Hamtramck house and caught dudes watching Twilight, I about dropped the crew.

first, that's fucking hilarious.

second, you must call me and tell me who, so i can immediately clown said person. (probably bobby hill)

third, you must spread some reputation around before giving it to cart monkey again.

*also, away is the man, don't hate.

Me: what up doe

Dsd: what's good

Me: shit on my way to dennys

Dsd: what the fuck....black people don't eat at dennys

me: that's cause aint none in the hood.

It was only my 2nd time there ...and after eatin my flavorless meal ...it was my last

DSD ...... IS THE BIGGEST TWILIGHT FAN EVER!!!...... He sent me a photoshop Christmas card of. Him and the wolf pack ....showin off his team Jacob tattoo

real talk, the reason I think my kids mom left me back in the day was I had a parental block on lifetime. I blocked that shit, and I think they use to have reruns of beverly hills 90210. she still watches that shit till this day, and if I change the channel to this day, I am liable to get pistol whipped by her or black granny. we got 3 grannies, white granny, mexican granny, and black granny. and somehow, even though I am part arabic, no arab granny. good talk. if you ever want a woman in her 40's to lose it, try and put parental controls on lifetime so they cant watch it, hilarious.

Sittin here Stuck in the. Burbs. Watchin my girl sleepin like a baby... While I'm up feenin like a crack head cause I aint smoked since 5 yesterday ....damn I'm so addicted... Weed can't live wit it ,can't live without it .... If it wasn't 4 these 40's of bud ice ...I wouldn't be able to function

They Want Drugs

my people for the most part come from the dessert, and speak langauges other than english, and I hate the fucking cold, and winter except for...

-warming up with a glass of cognac and a nice fat white girl-

-my son on xmas morning-

-cats usually bomb more-

-and this shit right here, leaves die, no unmowed feilds of grass and weeds for miles, and this dudes shit that is still riding comes into plain view. merry fucking xmas, I hate the cold-

Picture052-10.jpg