DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

so yeah, pretty much this is the last porab/gasm I post, unless I am chillin with yall at a spot. you 2 motherfuckers not only kill shit so hard I never know if I already flicked it or not, but this is the second time I was taking a flick of your spot, and a tute bothered me. the last time was there was a pig on the block, and I was affraid I was gonna get a solicitation ticket. no officer, I wasn't trying to pick that whore up, I was just flicking hte 500th gasm porab spot. fuck that. I get in enough bullshit by myself, I don't need yalls help. fuckers. so here it is, 6-9 gasm and borderline genius porab, and the hooker that accompanied there spot. the hooker was a good 50 yards away by the time I decided to flick the cunt, so sorry the quality aint that great, and sorry if it is your mom, or sister.

Picture028-10.jpg

Picture030-10.jpg

Picture031-9.jpg

I wish the flicks could of been better, she was young, but beat the fuck up looking. there is a whole bunch of white hoes on harper from gratiot up to about french. this one was a little north of that. I love tutes, but when I am walking around the hood, not when I am in my car. I usually give hoes .75 cents and a couple cigerettes and snap a picture with them. they are great people. fun people to talk to , just not when you're in a car. getting a solicitation ticket for taking flicks of gasm and porab is as almost as bad as getting put on the sex offender list for pissing in public, ask my boy.

just posted 60 new flicks in the BencHing MichIgan page, check them out plus the 100's of others I posted in that bitch if you haven't already. we all come across random abondoned whips in detroit, the homie leezy and I came across this one. it was the hardest, cleanest paint job I have ever seen on a car with no tires or engine. someone is real pissed they are missing this motherfucker.

Picture004-13.jpg

Picture001-13.jpg

and speaking of the BencHing MichIgan page, does anyone know who this is? I flicked it in the same yard I go in once a week. I don't know to much outside detroit graf, but this motherfucker is hard. just wondering, peace.

Picture027-11.jpg

just posted 60 new flicks in the BencHing MichIgan page, check them out plus the 100's of others I posted in that bitch if you haven't already. we all come across random abondoned whips in detroit, the homie leezy and I came across this one. it was the hardest, cleanest paint job I have ever seen on a car with no tires or engine. someone is real pissed they are missing this motherfucker.

Picture004-13.jpg

Picture001-13.jpg

that shit even has custom interior...jesus ....someone is hella pissed

yeah, that shit is saaaaad^^^

oh, and when i was chillin' at work today, some dude tried gettin' me to smoke bud out of this:

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

that's a "one a day" old people vitamin bottle with a tinfoil bowl, and a hollowed out turkey bone for the stem of the pipe... wtf... yeah, a mother fuckin' turkey bone.