DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

any of you remember seeing People Under The Stairs

at comtemporary like 6 years ago. Time flies when you're

having fun. Atleast i think I was having fun.

Million years ago I seen Pharcyde dont even remember

where. I think it was mack and bellview. After they performed

i was smoking tree and Imani happens thru. Hit the joint

a few times and pulls out a ziplock party pack of assorted

pills and powders asking for donations to take back to the

"laboratory." Dude was plenty loose and judging by his

full bag of tricks it was gonna get messy.

Suppose its no small mystery why they fell off.

That 1 bag alone contained more drugs that ive done in

my entire life X 3. Figure its kinda hard to maintain your focus

when you strung out like that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

odb was always hit or miss, I seen dude get on stage incoherently wasted, ask who wants to fuck tonight, have about 15-20 hoes leave the stage with him, and bounce. that was it. that was his show. but I have seen him kill it a few different times. I blew someones mouth out during apollo kids when I seen ghost years ago, and anytime I hear that beat I want to act like I am mike tyson. pharcyde in 99, did a cover or mary jane, one of the freshest covers of all time. eminem, likes men, if you know me you know that since the day dude released infinite, I cannot stand dude, and I truly believe he is the most overated mc, of all fucking time, on some straight up hater shit. anyone got flicks of vomit whole cars?

243659667_emilysname.jpg.21f7a69250207d6dc1721de7bf80a997.jpg

nice elmer

thought this was a graff thread...

thought you knew homie, we established a long, long time ago that this thread is dedicated to kittens. that new miley cyrus song is fucking awesome. and the fucked up, sad part of me saying that is I am not joking, that little cunt has been stuck in my head all day. I need to go see dr. flicks in a few...

quotes of the day..."if you watched bruno more than once, you gay."

"naw nigga, look at her titties, one is all lopsided, and bigger than the other..."

and my fav, thanks to sect, who just so happens to appear out of nowhere anytime I am on grand river or rosa parks...sect-so you're trying out the painting thing now?

me-I've been painting for about 6 months now.

sect-yeah that's cool man, you gotta start somewhere, you know your on toy status though right?

thanks sect, for letting me know that I am on toy status, right up there with fluff and skor/tom. good looking. bump these fuckers right here!

Picture003-16.jpg

Picture004-16.jpg

oh my bad, I didn't mean to call you a toy. dont take it personally. I could really give 2 fucks what any one person thinks about my shit, and nobody should. it is all opnion in the end. to me toy shit is sidebusting cats that dont paint anymore, cause if they do paint still, and they are real, they will just take care of that shit one way or another. or going over cats that dont paint anymore. unless you're a dick, and you just dont care, and want everyone to blow your mouth out. I have painted in the same room in chill spots with some of my idols in graf, and I would paint with the most "toy" motherfucker in the city. as long as you're real, and you aint no bitch, I could care less. I just dropped your name, but on the subject, you have done some real toy ass shit in the past. then again, haven't we all at one point or another?