DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

does anyone else see the riku and the f*** influence on that kesm

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: yeah, i'm seein' it... but it's a bonus that he sidebusted that tead, i'm feelin' that, that's pretty much why i didn't say anything... but now that you mention it... :lol: :lol:

and not so much riku, more just gasm and me...

hang on, one last faded comment, gotta at least give a half bump to kesm, at least he doesn't have 3 different names on here, he doesn't paint eye sores, and he doesn't suck up to writers like "yo school me dawg" like some other perma-turd on here... buuuhhhahahhahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!

all the sickness on this page.

any recommendations on where to book Canibus a show in Detroit? hollar

no where..that show will fail. if you decide to go through with it...my only advice....is to make the tickets cheap.

shit..i can remember going to FREE scion shows with ill people performing....and people still barely showed up.

^detroit at one time was the illest to see shows. I seen raekwon ghost meth and dirty at an old warehouse on woodward in the summer of 96 or 97. even st. andrews and the shelter in the mid to late 90s always had dope shows for 10 bucks. now you gotta go to gay ass ann arbor to the blind pig and pay 20-25 a show. the only good thing to come out of ann arbor is that one dude who does burners and sistos retarded ass. scratch that, sisto sucks. I'm go line all his shit today. dasers bitch ass to.

^detroit at one time was the illest to see shows. I seen raekwon ghost meth and dirty at an old warehouse on woodward in the summer of 96 or 97. even st. andrews and the shelter in the mid to late 90s always had dope shows for 10 bucks. now you gotta go to gay ass ann arbor to the blind pig and pay 20-25 a show. the only good thing to come out of ann arbor is that one dude who does burners and sistos retarded ass. scratch that, sisto sucks. I'm go line all his shit today. dasers bitch ass to.

agreed.....

fuck the blind pig. only good show ive seen there is the clipse. ive seen other good shows there...just none that hype.

however...i must say....one of the most epic hiphop shows ive witnessed was the roots, goodiemob, and the fugees headlining back in 94.

or...

when my boy brought hieroglyphics to alvins and eminem opened up and my boy paid him 50 bucks. 4 months later...he went to L.A. and got discovered by Dr.Dre. hiero killed it though.

on the subject of ODB.....nothing tops a weekend of ketamine and gel tabs at the hotel st.regis with him and baretta 9 from killa army. niggas got loose.

big baby jesus....RIP

big baby jesus....RIP.