DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I dont think Detroit cops come on this forums and troll to try to catch people. Its like a good friend of mine used to say, we are just painting walls.

Not sure but the whole idea of cops sitting on computers trying to bust some guys painting walls sounds funny. You think they would spend their time on real crimes instead of petty crimes.

I mean, they dont even answer emergency calls anymore :lol:

Alright, let me just go ahead and air this out since people still think that our scene is actually important. The city of Detroit does not have a fucking vandal squad. We never have, and even if they did it would be complete shit because of the severe lack of funds available to them. If the majority of our homocides go unsolved, do you seriously think there's some detective on here trolling the Detroit thread day in day out ("myeaaaahhh I'm gonna catch that Elmer kid see")? Unless you get caught by some particularly gung ho beat cop, there aint no one else out there looking for you, no matter how many spots you have running or how much shit you think you've done. This isnt LA or New York, it's a poor shit hole in the midwest.

Find employment.

Dont do drugs.

Leezy get at me.

You're right there Grambo, maybe I should just constantly carry myself like my shit smells like roses, condescending to everyone like you do? Man you're so Detroit it makes the rest of us who grew up here look like we're from Utica.

haha!

be nice to the grizzle, dude.

im so eastpointe, my dads license plate reads "10 mile"

true story, glen will verify authenticity.

that purge throw is sweet too

You're right there Grambo, maybe I should just constantly carry myself like my shit smells like roses, condescending to everyone like you do? Man you're so Detroit it makes the rest of us who grew up here look like we're from Utica.

who are you?

do i even know you?

... no.

so stop acting like i do.

I used to not like how Red came across on here until I actually talked to him and realized that he's just bitter cause most of you new jacks are dumb as fuck and it's annoying. I imagine after painting for as long as he has that it must be incredibly old by now. In person he's actually a really nice dude. Act like you know.

I used to not like how Red came across on here until I actually talked to him and realized that he's just bitter cause most of you new jacks are dumb as fuck and it's annoying. I imagine after painting for as long as he has that it must be incredibly old by now. In person he's actually a really nice dude. Act like you know.

Alright, I'll act like I know. When dude used to live in my neighborhood, me and Abort used to hit up his houseparties (which were banging) on the regular. This was before I painted. That enough knowledge for ya?

And to answer your question Red, yeah you did know me at one point. You're a cool dude in person but this whole "I'm the God of Detroit graff and you should all bow to me" gig gets real old, real quick.

Alright, I'll act like I know. When dude used to live in my neighborhood, me and Abort used to hit up his houseparties (which were banging) on the regular. This was before I painted. That enough knowledge for ya?

And to answer your question Red, yeah you did know me at one point. You're a cool dude in person but this whole "I'm the God of Detroit graff and you should all bow to me" gig gets real old, real quick.

^^^:lol: :lol: WOW!..............bump faygo

in the good wise words of riley freeman, "yall niggas are gay!"

i dont know about gay, but ill admit i can be a little bit of a homo from time to time.... KINDA LIKE HOW I CAN"T HELP BUT BEAT MY MEAT TO THOSE SEXY SOLID FILLS OLSE BE DOIN...OH, FILM N RAP ARE A COUPLE OF SEXY BASTARDS!!!.....see what i mean LMAO!!!