DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Yo ansiq - shut the fuck up. You think you are the fucking wizard of oz and shit, but in reality, you're just a glutton for punishment. If you wanna come and see me - fuckin do it. Keep yur mouth shut cause NO ONE CARES WHAT YOUR SPITTIN. No Crew motherfucker - You know I'm the shit so fuck off. I'll cross your shit out just as quick as that theif ISOR - or even quicker, if you know what I mean. RICH BUMZ BITCH - STEP TO THIS ... I feel sorry for you if you do.

and here's a reminder of what of what seeking pm'd me...

no offense bro, but stop speaking on behalf of the city and on behalf of graffiiti. you have no clue what you're talking about and it just comes out sounding like tired, cliche bullshit. do your thing and share your OPINION, but leave it at that. until you have the work and the experience to speak from, you're just another first year 'writer' jazzed up on himself...no one cares.

im not trying to be a dick, and im trying to keep this off the board, but please, lay off, it's insulting.

HAHAHAHAH

If you don't lay your head in the D, don't talk to me.

I'm all D motherfucker - I run shit. You sit at your computer and talk shit. Who cares how pretty your bombs are - that means nothing unless you're a drag queen. Haters line up and watch the stacks pile up.

heres my deal, i will no longer make a statement/aska question without posting pictures..

So am i going to see a fire/tead throwdown when i go to this shin dig tomorrow night?

cause that would make my friday night.. really it would..

2. seeking- im sorry but i have all the rights to the word "jazz" and all prefixes suffixes incorporated with it. ex- "this is all jazzed up"

3- ms. mole- im really diggin this camera phone.. im like 6 months behind on every thing technology wise...

far.jpg

farphone.jpg

money22.jpg

oralphone.jpg

999.jpg

Originally posted by lurkingafter1@Dec 8 2005, 01:32 AM

Yo ansiq - shut the fuck up. You think you are the fucking wizard of oz and shit, but in reality, you're just a glutton for punishment. If you wanna come and see me - fuckin do it. Keep yur mouth shut cause NO ONE CARES WHAT YOUR SPITTIN. No Crew motherfucker - You know I'm the shit so fuck off. I'll cross your shit out just as quick as that theif ISOR - or even quicker, if you know what I mean. RICH BUMZ BITCH - STEP TO THIS ... I feel sorry for you if you do.

no offense bro, but stop speaking on behalf of the city and on behalf of graffiiti. you have no clue what you're talking about and it just comes out sounding like tired, cliche bullshit. do your thing and share your OPINION, but leave it at that. until you have the work and the experience to speak from, you're just another first year 'writer' jazzed up on himself...no one cares.

im not trying to be a dick, and im trying to keep this off the board, but please, lay off, it's insulting.

HAHAHAHAH

I'm all D motherfucker - I run shit. You sit at your computer and talk shit. Who cares how pretty your bombs are - that means nothing unless you're a drag queen. Haters line up and watch the stacks pile up.

where in detroit were you born??? where in detroit do you live now??

where in detroit did you go to highschool???

Originally posted by detroit red@Dec 8 2005, 07:23 PM

i never thought id say it..but oral's getting better.

id have to say that when you surround yourself with dudes that are consistently pushing the meter and shooting power moves, you in turn try not to sit around and watch..

like being the side of mashed ptatoes to the tanksgiving turkey if you know where im coming from.

Originally posted by lurkingafter1@Dec 7 2005, 08:32 PM

HAHAHAHAH

Aren't you the kid that stole a bunch of movie shit from some building and then gave it back to a bunch of hardly-threatening white kids from the suburbs in fear of your life? I could be wrong, but I thought that was you.

And aren't you like 17?

THIS IS "DENZ" FROM KD,TNB,TAC,CREW FROM CHICAGO, YOU DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ? YOU MUST WANNA CATCH A WARM ONE RIGHT? BECAUSE IT'S LIKE THIS DUDE I'M HERE IS DETROIT RIGHT NOW AND WHEN I TALK TO SOME WRITERS HERE, I WILL ASK THEM WHERE YOU STAY AT THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME YOU FUCKING TOY! YOU KNOW BETTERE TO DO SOME SHIT LIKE THIS DUDE WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGOT I WILL FIND YOU ,AND DEAL WITH YOU PERSONALLY WATCH AND SEE MARK MY WORD "DENZ" :hatred: