DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Originally posted by detroit red+Dec 8 2005, 07:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Dec 8 2005, 07:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ashtray@Dec 7 2005, 05:22 PM

SIGN.jpg

TOASTERS.jpg

lopiii004.jpg

com'mon dude..denzTAC.KD allready has the toasters on lock..try again.

[/b]

YO! THIS IS "DENZ" FROM KD,TNB,TAC,CREW FROM CHICAGO, YOU DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ? YOU MUST WANNA CATCH A WARM ONE RIGHT? BECAUSE IT'S LIKE THIS DUDE I'M HERE IS DETROIT RIGHT NOW AND WHEN I TALK TO SOME WRITERS HERE, I WILL ASK THEM WHERE YOU STAY AT THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME YOU FUCKING TOY! YOU KNOW BETTERE TO DO SOME SHIT LIKE THIS DUDE WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGOT I WILL FIND YOU ,AND DEAL WITH YOU PERSONALLY WATCH AND SEE MARK MY WORD "DENZ" :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

denz was just simply using the pics as a visual aid..he wasnt directing that towards me...denz is my mans.

beyond that..

justin case....i dont know what you are talking about..."pissing match". dude is pissed cause someone is bitting an idea he came up with and is rather successful with..now some kid wants to ride his coat tails and catch some fame the easy way...oh wait..you wouldnt know anything about that..now would you.

Originally posted by detroit red@Dec 9 2005, 05:13 AM

denz was just simply using the pics as a visual aid..he wasnt directing that towards me...denz is my mans.

beyond that..

justin case....i dont know what you are talking about..."pissing match". dude is pissed cause someone is bitting an idea he came up with and is rather successful with..now some kid wants to ride his coat tails and catch some fame the easy way...oh wait..you wouldnt know anything about that..now would you.

hehe, fucking cool with the comments. that WAS funny AND applicable

show some respect, friend

Originally posted by LandMines+Dec 8 2005, 11:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LandMines - Dec 8 2005, 11:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by detroit red@Dec 8 2005, 07:22 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ashtray@Dec 7 2005, 05:22 PM

SIGN.jpg

TOASTERS.jpg

lopiii004.jpg

com'mon dude..denzTAC.KD allready has the toasters on lock..try again.

YO! THIS IS "DENZ" FROM KD,TNB,TAC,CREW FROM CHICAGO, YOU DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ? YOU MUST WANNA CATCH A WARM ONE RIGHT? BECAUSE IT'S LIKE THIS DUDE I'M HERE IS DETROIT RIGHT NOW AND WHEN I TALK TO SOME WRITERS HERE, I WILL ASK THEM WHERE YOU STAY AT THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME YOU FUCKING TOY! YOU KNOW BETTERE TO DO SOME SHIT LIKE THIS DUDE WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGOT I WILL FIND YOU ,AND DEAL WITH YOU PERSONALLY WATCH AND SEE MARK MY WORD "DENZ" :hatred:

[/b]

Pretty much that's real weak that you would go a bite offa someone. That shows that you have no originality or talent and if you were really trying to get in the graff game your originality is what would have made you .. so next time think befor you go copying shit & just imagine if you were in that position you spent like years working on your creation an makin your self who you are today , an then someone goes off and takes your idea's come on now....Im sure you would be upset to , and dont try to say oh id take it as a compliment. You know you wouldnt take that shit like that. So DAMN JUST FUCKING DO SOMETHING WITH YOURSELF!

Your stuff is pretty toy anyways... just to state the obvious.

Originally posted by Silver+Black+Dec 9 2005, 05:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silver+Black - Dec 9 2005, 05:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-detroit red@Dec 9 2005, 05:13 AM

beyond that..

hehe, fucking cool with the comments. that WAS funny AND applicable

show some respect, friend

[/b]

what exactly are you talking about?

"show some respect"?

Originally posted by LandMines@Dec 8 2005, 11:34 PM

THIS IS "DENZ" FROM KD,TNB,TAC,CREW FROM CHICAGO, YOU DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ? YOU MUST WANNA CATCH A WARM ONE RIGHT? BECAUSE IT'S LIKE THIS DUDE I'M HERE IS DETROIT RIGHT NOW AND WHEN I TALK TO SOME WRITERS HERE, I WILL ASK THEM WHERE YOU STAY AT THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME YOU FUCKING TOY! YOU KNOW BETTERE TO DO SOME SHIT LIKE THIS DUDE WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGOT I WILL FIND YOU ,AND DEAL WITH YOU PERSONALLY WATCH AND SEE MARK MY WORD "DENZ" :hatred:

YA AND YOU KNOW HE NOT FUCKIN AROUND BECAUSE LOOK AT THE RED UNHAPPY FACE WITH FIRE COMING UP, SO BE AFRAID BECAUSE NOONE HAS EVER TALKED SHIT ON THIS THREAD, DETROIT GRAFFITI WRITERS ARE ALL HARD AS COFFIN NAILS!

i really have no say in the world of toaster graffiti. BUT, in the world of everybody calling each other faggots and talking random shit online to each other instead of just waiting to handle it in person or in paint.......let the pissing match begin. Thanks for your time, and your insults.

-J.case

red - think that last comment out, what I meant was "show some respect"...but you wouldnt know anything about that?..now. would you? Not trying to get all uppety just think it out.

denz - I met your friends Teal.KD out in Orange County,CA. He painted with us over at Koo's cafe, this was in like 99. Have fun in Detroit man, it can be... fun I mean.

Originally posted by asoka@Dec 9 2005, 02:39 AM

who cares about toasters why is this guy drawing a piece on another guys stomach?? and how come the Q looks like a blown out butthole with a used condom falling out??? man you guys are crazy like mnm.

fo real hahahaha

and whatever ya i see the angle but yo i can piss hella far :haha:

Originally posted by Silver+Black@Dec 9 2005, 02:48 PM

red - think that last comment out, what I meant was "show some respect"...but you wouldnt know anything about that?..now. would you? Not trying to get all uppety just think it out.

denz - I met your friends Teal.KD out in Orange County,CA. He painted with us over at Koo's cafe, this was in like 99. Have fun in Detroit man, it can be... fun I mean.

still..what are you talking about? how come you feel like..i "wouldnt know anything about" showing respect. did you feel i was a disrespectful guy when i chilled and blazed with you? who should i be showing respect..and why? im not speaking in code..so what exactly are you talking about? sometimes the truth stings a bit.

You're right man, I am speaking a bit codesy haha. Nah man you are very respectful and respectable, but it seemed you came at justin case a little bit wrong a bit ago, I dont know if that was code, the whole coat tails thing, but it looked mean, you meanie. I'm sorry about that bro. When I said show some respect I meant to justin because you and I both know he deserves a bit. Lemme get a lil emotional, you are right when we met i didnt deserve any respect but you showed it and i do respect you for it.

that being said

we coo mane :love2:

This has been the stupidest shit in a long time on here. Yo Red we all know your the most detroitest detroiter there is, but do you feel the need to comment on every post? I would rather see you put the energy that you put in on the internet into the streets again..I heard about that trailer I need to find it.

Dems call me so i can show you how to post up, I know you got the quality stash.

Ashes your the freshest wierd white guy i know keep up the drawing.

DENZ does it really matter if he did some toasters too??? Come on now your all "big time" blow it off.

Sekt I can pee farther than anyone, You will find out tonight haha.

Come one come all lets have a ball tonight...

PICT0253.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

detroit red

where in detroit were you born??? where in detroit do you live now??

where in detroit did you go to highschool???

Yo red, I'm everywhere. Big Time. I'll be at the show, ask me about my personal life in person, I don't do this Jerry Springer spit shit online.

26SidedCube

Aren't you the kid that stole a bunch of movie shit from some building and then gave it back to a bunch of hardly-threatening white kids from the suburbs in fear of your life? I could be wrong, but I thought that was you.

And aren't you like 17?

Cube, stay out of my biz budd, you don't know shit about that situation, the one with isor, or nothing else about me, so keep it that way.

Everyone else, the party tonight is right around the corner from the Mercloft (R.I.P.). See ya'll there.

The Brand