DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by Yeast Infection@Dec 9 2005, 04:01 PM

This has been the stupidest shit in a long time on here. Yo Red we all know your the most detroitest detroiter there is, but do you feel the need to comment on every post? I would rather see you put the energy that you put in on the internet into the streets again..I heard about that trailer I need to find it.

Dems call me so i can show you how to post up, I know you got the quality stash.

Ashes your the freshest wierd white guy i know keep up the drawing.

DENZ does it really matter if he did some toasters too??? Come on now your all "big time" blow it off.

Sekt I can pee farther than anyone, You will find out tonight haha.

Come one come all lets have a ball tonight...

first of all..yes..i am the most detroitest detroiter there is..well..me and army that is. hahahaha. the thing is..when people try to say they are as D as it gets...and i know better..as a detroiter..i feel the need to pull their card. did you see a response to my questions posted? nope. point proven. and it didnt even take talking shit...just some honest questions. and considering this is a message board..open to the public..yes..i do feel the need to comment alot of the times..trust me...if i commented on as much shit as i wanted to...i would prolly be as hated as seeking. ha. as far as my energy..i dont put any energy into this site..just waisting time at work. im back to milking the ave. and bleeding the block..so start traveling the west side..and you will see where my energy is being put..esp. considering when im up by myself...that means i walked there. now thats energy/effort for that ass. hahahah

Originally posted by lurkingafter1@Dec 9 2005, 06:18 PM

PICT0253.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

detroit red

where in detroit were you born??? where in detroit do you live now??

where in detroit did you go to highschool???

Yo red, I'm everywhere. Big Time. I'll be at the show, ask me about my personal life in person, I don't do this Jerry Springer spit shit online.

26SidedCube

Aren't you the kid that stole a bunch of movie shit from some building and then gave it back to a bunch of hardly-threatening white kids from the suburbs in fear of your life? I could be wrong, but I thought that was you.

And aren't you like 17?

Cube, stay out of my biz budd, you don't know shit about that situation, the one with isor, or nothing else about me, so keep it that way.

Everyone else, the party tonight is right around the corner from the Mercloft (R.I.P.). See ya'll there.

The Brand

heres the deal hommie...you were the one quick to claim your rep...with "I'm all D motherfucker - I run shit."

thats all fine and dandy..im just wondering where you are from if you are all D. its a simple question..there no need to read into it any other way. since you are so quick to claim that you are ALL D..then you should have no problem repping what part of detroit you are from.thats all. no biggie. besides..it aint where ya from its where ya at.

Originally posted by Yeast Infection@Dec 9 2005, 07:00 PM

Are you forgeting that im ACTULLY FROM DETROIT also, vernor is where im at on my p's and q's.

I know exactly where your new spots will be probally one block east of gr. river and one block west of it on Warren haha, i will enjoy

yes..i know you are from detroit. i dont know why you just took anything i just said personal for none of it was directed towards you.

so why try and talk shit about the fact that i paint grand river alot? if you arnt talking shit..i understand..shit gets lost in translation real easy on messageboards. but if you were trying to pull my card cause i paint grand river alot...try taking a trip down fenkell..joy rd..puritan..meyers..or lahser..the west side is alot bigger than grand river.

p.s. cappin grand river has allways been a goal of mine since i first got into graffiti. nothing wrong with painting a road from one side of town to the next.

word..its been a min since i painted deep west..due to shitty weather..so im not sure what all is still riding..but damn ..i love the west side.

p.s. to all the kiddies out there reading this...dont even try painting on the west side..YOU WILL GET ROBBED. not by me..but you will get fronted if you dont have a swagger. ha.

Originally posted by LandMines@Dec 8 2005, 11:37 PM

YO! THIS IS "DENZ" FROM KD,TNB,TAC,CREW FROM CHICAGO, YOU DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ? YOU MUST WANNA CATCH A WARM ONE RIGHT? BECAUSE IT'S LIKE THIS DUDE I'M HERE IS DETROIT RIGHT NOW AND WHEN I TALK TO SOME WRITERS HERE, I WILL ASK THEM WHERE YOU STAY AT THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME YOU FUCKING TOY! YOU KNOW BETTERE TO DO SOME SHIT LIKE THIS DUDE WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGOT I WILL FIND YOU ,AND DEAL WITH YOU PERSONALLY WATCH AND SEE MARK MY WORD "DENZ" :hatred:

yooo! no disrespect intended. i painted those months ago, id actually never seen any of your toasters til i saw that flyer posted. im not even familiar with your work. i didnt realize that i was stepping on anyones toes... i like old 50's looking shit and i had a few of these toasters, so i thought id paint on them rather than throw them away. no beef dude. if i had any idea someone would get pissed, i wouldnt have posted the flicks...

Originally posted by asoka@Dec 9 2005, 02:39 AM

who cares about toasters why is this guy drawing a piece on another guys stomach?? and how come the Q looks like a blown out butthole with a used condom falling out??? man you guys are crazy like mnm.

that is a girls back, by the way... and i never claimed to be great or even good for that matter, im just doing what i do... bring on the comments!

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster@Dec 10 2005, 05:29 PM

did any of you guys get flix of that big ass brawl outside the gallery last nite???

i heard the whole parking lot was covered in blood and they needed like 5 ambulances to take away all the dead bodies.

quit trying to stir shit up that doesnt have to do with you. although i agree with your sarcasim about nothing getting settled.

Ask and you shall receive. The Denz was hard to get a decent shot of without the reflective glare of the lights on the piece. It was hard to get a good shot of the Stori as it was in a 3-foot-wide hallway, but didn't really try terribly hard though.

100_2627.jpg

100_2632.jpg

100_2639.jpg

100_2648.jpg

100_2656.jpg

--

100_2618.jpg

100_2626.jpg

100_2628.jpg

100_2643.jpg

100_2650.jpg

Yeah, the color is a bit off as I had the exposure set a little low due to me having the shakes and all. The longer the shutter is open, the more light gets in but the blurrier the shot is. Damn I need a tripod. I also got a couple of the Sekt but I'm not sure if he wants them posted or not.

Originally posted by detroit red@Dec 10 2005, 09:49 PM

no dis on the flicks shown..but way not to take fliks of the better pieces in there. ie. stori..mines...denz..temper..

what gives?

those are your friends, knot are biggity bump for the D town all stars

for once i can say that fyre is only half gay yo bump bump bump, good to see you again plutoe ive missed you baby i need your cock hahaha

DEE EPH DUBZ NIGWA!!