DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

theres alot of hate on this page. I like that. The 5 that actually know me can have their little beef. Its fine. Those of you that never met me but still talk shit make me laugh. I got shit running atleast 5 years. I lived in the city well more than half my life. Rest assured im going to keep doing my thing here for as long as im around. You can have you're little kindergarten popularity shits. I do what i do for me. end of story

hahahaha, are you seriously toxsick?! holy shit, that makes everything you say about 100 times funnier.

seriously, i gotta give it up to you though. you were running marshall st. in ferndale. that big two way arrow sign that you crushed was tight as hell.

philm,

i have to disagree with you, my 'gay ass' cobra is getting rave reviews from everyone i show it too. but perhaps you feel you have a cobra that outshines mine? if so, i'd be more than happy to cobra-battle you. just say the word.

Originally posted by isor357@Nov 23 2005, 05:29 PM

theres alot of hate on this page. I like that. The 5 that actually know me can have their little beef. Its fine. Those of you that never met me but still talk shit make me laugh. I got shit running atleast 5 years. I lived in the city well more than half my life. Rest assured im going to keep doing my thing here for as long as im around. You can have you're little kindergarten popularity shits. I do what i do for me. end of story

Shut the fuck up you rat bastard motherfucker

-X

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 23 2005, 07:14 PM

hahahaha, are you seriously toxsick?! holy shit, that makes everything you say about 100 times funnier.

seriously, i gotta give it up to you though. you were running marshall st. in ferndale. that big two way arrow sign that you crushed was tight as hell.

philm,

i have to disagree with you, my 'gay ass' cobra is getting rave reviews from everyone i show it too. but perhaps you feel you have a cobra that outshines mine? if so, i'd be more than happy to cobra-battle you. just say the word.

U R fuckin gay and so is your gay ass cobra if u want to battle lets go graffiti u fuckin queer. what kind of battle is a cobra battle. drawing cobras is a waste of my fucking time. i can proly do a quick tag that will eat your cobra alive. :heated: :heated: