DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

silver and black. I dont even know who the fuck you are

ya sound like a dick rider to me. Stop swingin on errybodys nuts..... man the fuck up

shit, i tried to settle up but nobody would do shit. Like im some big dude. Any one of you could damage me. Nevertheless, you got your chance. I walked right up to a whole gang of mufuckers talked a mounthfull of shit and was told to dip so thats what i did. I wont run from a fight but if when im envited to not get stomped by a bunch of cats ill take with it. That being said... i see no justification for a bunch of little internet shit talk. I provided an opportunity to settle up in the street and you passed it by

my last comment:

isor, look here duderones.

why don't you use your fucking 3.7 gpa and think before you go bust your gay ass handstyle on the oslo front window during hours of operation.

i hope that ass beating in the middle of the first paved street in america teaches you a lesson

Not only do you suck shit @ any form of graffiti but you can now officially broaden that group to also sucking at life..

your a dope fiend and everyone knows.. im done with this shit, i hope i never see your ugly busted mug.

On a different note, silver and black.. I got a new 2006 bright orange range rover turbo. on some other shit type status.. yeah that hot fork to the retina type status.

-ORAL

ha that ass beating where i didnt get a bump or a scratch

a dope fiend that takes a couple xanax everyso often, smokes and drinks. your just about 1 up on civil or mr denby

I aint never even seen your clown ass but i may have to cap your shits just out of principal

Thats all

I dont know the beef, but i know most of you talking about it. ITs a clear case of some people needing more productive stuff to do in life. All this talk about cutting and breaking and damaging. Whatever happened to just handling shit? One thing is for sure, im pretty laid back, but if i had beef, the other guy wouldnt know it until it was too late for him. If someone is shaking in their boots right now, that might be some revenge for some, but that isnt nearly enough for me... peas...

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR SECT, YOU HAVE BEEN UP LONG BEFORE THE "NET BEEF" WHAT DID CATS DO BEFORE THEY HAD THE FORUM TO BITCH AT EACHOTHER AND STILL STAY ANONYMOUS? ALSO I WONDER WHAT THEY WOULD SAY IF THEY SAW THIS PETTY SHIT. I BET THEY R SPINNING IN THEIR GRAVES LOL ...INDN

are you so brave because you know detroit will be covered in salty ass snow in a few weeks? I swing on nuts? Honestly dude I don't even know what you write or why you would want trouble with oral, but dont get brave with me because that shit could come back to haunt you. oral can handle his own shit just fine, but if hes too bored with you ill be glad to come up and show you why you should stick to the books and forget about the "street". those z.bars do make you pretty brave though huh? I got you,,,,, 5 for 20.

On a realistic note, ORANGE!? haha

wait so now we're 'friends' again? the day after you moved, you were all up on here making little comments, dissing me. ha.

as for the rest of this jibberish, seriously, you guy's talking is growing tired as shit. as much as i dont care for isor,

if dude really stepped to cats infront of their whole squad and nobody did shit, then what's left to say?

why make threats to him, since obviously he's more than willing to go at it? if you guys have beef, handle it, if not, then just shush.

here, have some fucking pictures.

untitled89ev.jpg

untitled56xn.jpg

untitled39de.jpg

untitled104ji.jpg

all posted elsewhere on the site.

Originally posted by INDIAN@Dec 4 2005, 05:42 AM

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR SECT, YOU HAVE BEEN UP LONG BEFORE THE "NET BEEF" WHAT DID CATS DO BEFORE THEY HAD THE FORUM TO BITCH AT EACHOTHER AND STILL STAY ANONYMOUS? ALSO I WONDER WHAT THEY WOULD SAY IF THEY SAW THIS PETTY SHIT. I BET THEY R SPINNING IN THEIR GRAVES LOL ...INDN

Im not a TRIPLE SET O.G. like SEKT but i remember when alpha laid out dibs haha that was sweet then there was when my fellow comrads ganked fosl or wafl or whatever his name was/is that wasnt really beef but funny non the less, theres never been any real beef here just shit talking on the walls or striping the yard. Ive heard about more drunk fights at the AA yards then in Detroit... damn

hahahahaahahah

I wasn't trying to make friends man. ,, im not in detroit but it will only take me about 10 hours to be. Too cold for me im that fireman.

All lame comments and bullshit aside belive you me if we have a problem it wont take long to solve.

So fuck the talk, which i am doing and i understand, get live and you will understand also.

p.s. I loveszorz teh oral in any case.

Originally posted by Yeast Infection+Dec 4 2005, 02:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yeast Infection - Dec 4 2005, 02:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-INDIAN@Dec 4 2005, 05:42 AM

Im not a TRIPLE SET O.G. like SEKT but i remember when alpha laid out dibs haha that was sweet then there was when my fellow comrads ganked fosl or wafl or whatever his name was/is that wasnt really beef but funny non the less, theres never been any real beef here just shit talking on the walls or striping the yard. Ive heard about more drunk fights at the AA yards then in Detroit... damn

[/b]

know im not triple o.g. yet im only 29 one more year

but yo seriously bringing up anybody dissing or laying out dibs is not "sweet"

that cat is one of the nicest and most peaceful person you could ever

meet

i dont know the story ,dont care but that dude is hella lame :shook:

ha ha triple set

and injun shit ask seeks hethe internet king and he,s been around as long as me

and that mufucker know everyting shit

peace

YA I HEAR YA, I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE A POINT U KNOW. BUT I TRY TO TALK TO SEEKING AS LITTLE AS INTERNETLY POSSIBLE BESIDES IF I ASK HIM HE WILL JUST GIVE ME SOME SELF SERVING BULLSHIT ABOUT SOMETHING I DIDNT EVEN ASK ABOUT, THEN HE'LL POST A PIC OF A SNAKE. JUST MESSING AROUND SEEK DONT GIVE IT THE BUFF, AND NOT TRYING TO START NET BABYMAMA DRAMA.

Quit yer bitchin. There's plenty of other good writers if you don't like Riku. And I will gladly shove thumb tacks into the head of your penis if you pay my way in.

Yeah, admission might be a bit steep for a cheapskate like me but fuck it, sounds like something fun to do on a Friday night.