DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Originally posted by Yeast Infection+Dec 11 2005, 01:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yeast Infection - Dec 11 2005, 01:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-detroit red@Dec 10 2005, 09:49 PM

no dis on the flicks shown..but way not to take fliks of the better pieces in there. ie. stori..mines...denz..temper..

what gives?

those are your friends, knot are biggity bump for the D town all stars

for once i can say that fyre is only half gay yo bump bump bump, good to see you again plutoe ive missed you baby i need your cock hahaha

DEE EPH DUBZ NIGWA!!

[/b]

what does me being friends have to do with anything that i just said?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by detroit red+Dec 10 2005, 10:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Dec 10 2005, 10:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SqurrlMaster@Dec 10 2005, 05:29 PM

did any of you guys get flix of that big ass brawl outside the gallery last nite???

i heard the whole parking lot was covered in blood and they needed like 5 ambulances to take away all the dead bodies.

quit trying to stir shit up that doesnt have to do with you. although i agree with your sarcasim about nothing getting settled.

[/b]

aight pimpjuice red

you tell him to stop stiring up shit that doesn,t concern him

but thats his crew

you know fbs so ya i think it concerns him

just like if someone had beef with one of yo crew members

whatever yo

bump for stori that shit was hella fresh ;)

Originally posted by detroit red@Dec 9 2005, 02:54 PM

word..its been a min since i painted deep west..due to shitty weather..so im not sure what all is still riding..but damn ..i love the west side.

p.s. to all the kiddies out there reading this...dont even try painting on the west side..YOU WILL GET ROBBED. not by me..but you will get fronted if you dont have a swagger. ha.

oh ya i thought this b.s. was funny too "you will get robbed , cmon man i walk and ride the bus all over those hoods and have in cities coast to coast

we aint all lil kiddies on this board most of usare grown mutherfucken men

anyone catch that new temper spot on gratiot???

WAAAAAAYYYYY fresher than that ren & stimpy lookin shit at the gallery. although I will add that it is a pretty cool handstyle/bomb thing. mini bump.

oh, and to add my 2 pennies, the ONLY time i ever got robbed was in SW by some gangsta ass mehicanos. I wasnt even trying to paint either, i crashed into dudes escalade first, so i guess i deserved it.

actually most are little kids on this thread. and i wasnt reffering to you. are you a little kid? no. oh yeah..there was a certian degree of sarcasm as well as a certian degree of truth to it. swallow what you will. but you should know me better than that to think that i was referring to you when i said kiddies.

I would just like to thank every one that came to my party! I hope you all had a good time and enjoyed yourself. I am glad that know one got shot or badly beaten because we all know that you boys can get all rowdy as fuck…. much love

I really liked all the paintings in the show each one was totally cool in it's Owen way.

A special I love you two all the painters that came out for the event.

Originally posted by sect ebc@Dec 12 2005, 09:20 PM

who,s got the new kosek and army fliks theres 3 new pieces at the yard

c,mon all yall car driving flik taking mofo,s

ya and 50 million bumps for phers

a real g

You tryin to tell me to get on that?  I reckon you is.

And I lied, the Sekt shot I thought I had is blurry.  Soz folks. 

heh... be on the look out for some new kosek rock...

thug's coolest dude i've ever met... same with mr.armee...

kind of weird isn't it? dudes that cool could ever hang with turd headed stuck up kids like tead, stori, and gram...

hey guys! next time i know you're at at show i'll just grim eye you dudes all night too ok???

check your fuckin attitudes at the door and i'm down for smokin bowls all night long... i'm not the problem guys... you are....

Originally posted by deathbedsteronerdump@Dec 14 2005, 02:27 AM

heh... be on the look out for some new kosek rock...

thug's coolest dude i've ever met... same with mr.armee...

kind of weird isn't it? dudes that cool could ever hang with turd headed stuck up kids like tead, stori, and gram...

hey guys! next time i know you're at at show i'll just grim eye you dudes all night too ok???

check your fuckin attitudes at the door and i'm down for smokin bowls all night long... i'm not the problem guys... you are....

dude..imma just be blunt about shit with you.

a. i dont know you..ive never even met you.

b. one day you are on here asking me if i want to skate..then less then a week later...you are dissing me.

c. you use to bite the fuck out of teads letter form and connections.

d. you come on here and throw random insults my way as if i give a fuck about your inexperienced opinions.

e. dont worry about my fuckin attitude. if you have a problem with my attitude..address that shit when you see me rather then be all frustrated about it... thinkin about what you should have done after the fact and then vent about it on here.

f. maybe if you didnt talk shit from your truck at people while they are skating and drive away like youre in fuckin highschool..maybe cats wouldnt have such a grim look for you.

g. speakin for myself..as i stated from jump..i dont know you..you dont know me..so keep my fuckin name out your mouth. dont act like you know the whole when you dont even know the half. im done with dudes talking shit to me on here and not sayin or doin shit when they see me in public. matter of fact..the next time i see you..you wont have to worry about my fuckin attitude because i will come to you and see if you have anything to say...since i now know you look like a fake ass jack black with his little sisters jeans on.

now cry about that shit.

death...

the best part is..you can ask anyone you know...that actually knows me and ask them if they think im "stuck up" as you so easily put it. they will tell you im the furthest thing from stuck up. i have no clue why you cats act like you know someone when you have never met them in your life..then you want to start passing judgements one what you think you know. do us all a favor this winter..please..grow up.

Originally posted by Silver+Black@Dec 14 2005, 03:54 PM

burrnnnnnnnnnnn (on a side note: remember when that bum ran up on you red and you were like "nah homey this is my house too" and he looked like that one bum in that one movie, and then i was like "yeah" and then we dipped, man that shit was awesome)

hahahaha..you were there for that? you talking about dude that was sleeping on my stoop? too many bum conflicts to remember.

Originally posted by Silver+Black@Dec 14 2005, 06:16 PM

Skating downtown.

You're so cool you cant remember that? I'm done with you. <3

I was trying to calm you down a bit haha. The sun is always shining somewhere, dont be so gloomy.

Plus that one "fuck her gently" song was classic.

Errybody laugh.

hahaaha..oh shit..yeah ..i remember that. that was some classic shit. we got some egotistical bums here in detroit. ha