the torrent sharing thread

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just about finished downloading Bittorent. I'll probably be back up in here in a heart beat with numerous dumbass questions

Is Peerguardian needed if I don't live in the U.S

I don't want it to fuck up my RAM or cpu or whatever. Plu the site is asking to "please select a mirror to download of" And giving me a list of countries and internet services. WTF

I'll be back with Q's...

sorry about the caps people just a bad habit i have of typing everything in caps...

but how pathetic is it that you have nothing better to do than comment about a person typing in all caps......

oh noes. i'm hurt! *tear*

dude, you're in CHANNEL ZERO. here, YOU'RE the pathetic one for getting so butt-hurt over a comment like that.

So i'm trying to download this album right.........

Heres what is says:

Downloaded: 24612 times

Seeders: 18

Leechers: 12

But when it opens in Bittorent it's just sitting there not making any progress what so ever. BEnn like that for a good half hour now.

Is it going to donload or what?

So i'm trying to download this album right.........

Heres what is says:

Downloaded: 24612 times

Seeders: 18

Leechers: 12

But when it opens in Bittorent it's just sitting there not making any progress what so ever. BEnn like that for a good half hour now.

Is it going to donload or what?

If you don't see an error of any kind, then you probably just aren't able to connect to any of the people downloading/uploading. A firewall hinders the ability to connect to people, including firewalls built into routers.

Looks like you need a USB authorization key in order to use it (?)

I think it comes with an emulator for the usb, cuz i downloaded cubase and it came with an usb image type thing so check if it does...

im high:scrambled: