dog rape.

cloner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So what? I doubt he's a retarded person or anything. I mean, I think he's just fucked up, sexually. He's raped kids too. Maybe he's a sex addict and he couldn't fuck anything else.

But god dammit, the last thing I would ever want to come home to is some redneck fucking my dog in the ass on my porch.

I was reading the local newspaper a few years back, and on the second page there was a local article about a man being charged with animal cruelty. He was drunk on a construction site, and someone had brought their dog in the back of their truck. It wouldn't stop barking, so, he went over to it, rolled it on its back, and bit off its testicles. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't read it. Fucking crazy shit happens in this world.

Originally posted by fatbastard@Jun 18 2005, 07:34 AM

You'd think at his age, there would have been plenty of girls in his age group that he could have had consented conventional sex with.

not if he's the types of person who fucks dogs

i heard a stroy about some dude who lived in a country town and fucked chickens...his nickname was "chicken George" :haha:

Yo you can't deny the hilarity of that article.

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

"She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

Despite the fact that I have been drinking I am shocked at how poor the article is. Isnt passing the statement "Princess was raped by Cory Williamson, 17, two weeks ago" illegal on the grounds that is defamatory to the guy's repuattion and sub judice because it may influence a jury. Fuck Fox news is fucking disgrace

Not to be sympathetic with this kid but, you know right when he popped out of his mother he was probably molested by the doctor who pulled him out, even before they even removed the amniotic fluid out of his mouth. Then he probably went home and got raped and beat by his alcoholic uncle.

Furthermore, the domino effect in life SUCKS.

I remember a story simmilar to this a few years ago over here in England.

A guy was getting down and dirty with a goat in a field, when a passing train had to stop at some points and the whole train saw him going at it. When he was arrested later that day he denied it all, untilgoat hairs were found in his pants/pubes.

He looked a bit like that guy too if i remember rightly.