"""HELLA"""

theGOON

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're called "Bros." I'm not down with hating on Hella' date=' but the kids with the norcal stickers, nautical star tattoos and sweat wrist bands can suck a donkey dick.[/quote']whats funny is when u see people who grow up in central valley or on the central coast rocking all the nor cal shit. they say its because they ride moto x. my buddys lil brother just got two red and black nautical stars. funny shit is he calls them nor cal stars what a fag.

• 10 months later...

Im from Northern Cali and I have the little problem of saying the word NIGGER and I'm black. Actually I just want to be black. Im an asian with a dick bigger than any nigger on here you fucken racist fucken queers, fuck chico, yuba city, marysville, and everything else up North, Sac is gay too.

When I moved to Socal in my younger days, people apparently didn't even know what I was talking about half the time because I say hella so much and they had never heard that word, nor knew what it meant.

True story.

yes, people don't say hella usually in southern cali, nor do they get hyphy or ghostride or "go dumb." so i hate it when people from other states attribute northern cali slangs/customs to ALL of cali. cali is a big ass state. takes up like 2/3 of the west coast

that's probably because you were saying it around rich white kids in chatsworth and encino. if you went to inglewood and said it, many people would've probably known.

granted, rich white kids now use "hella" -- but that's the course of all american slang -- a word/phrase gets started by blacks, adopted by hispanics, then asian, then average-income whites -- then rich whites and the mainstream. then it's watered-down, and blackie comes up with a new hip word, and the cycle repeats itself all over again.

Yeah I was in Simi Valley. I wasn't too surprised.

Although, I've never seen an asian or hispanic adopt anything early. In fact, a good outfit for a Mexican still consists of Dickeys, a plaid button up, Nike Cortez, and some locs...

Cmon... You're being a little harsh on the whites.