The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Is Circa still affiliated with Chad Muska? That guy is a herb of the highest order.

LOL...Muska is a really nice guy in person , as he's another Ohio native like Chad Knight & Kristian Svitak . I saw Muska last year with his sister Lindsey , going out on a United flight at the airport . Yelling out " Muska " loudly in an airport is amusing . He's all about his DJ gig these days . I got him to admit Jereme Rogers is whack . :lol:

As far as Circa goes , they suck donkey dick along with Osiris ( worst shoe company ever ) .

nah, muska is on Supra. when they first dropped i got a few pairs but now for the most part they are so god awful fashion shoes... muskas second circas were dope...

They have been god awful fashion shoes since the first season, they do still have the huge stash pockets too.

The TK shoe is worse, and bet you will be seeing some fools sporting them in the next few weeks. They just hit the warehouse and are about to go out to shops.

I cant get over the fact that Circa is still the #1 brand in Canada!!!

he actually did a back nose on a ledge here in boston i dont think anyone else has ever skated cause theres no ride up for it at all ha. he might have used some plywood i forget, i think it was in fulfill the dream but i cant remember.

edit: or maybe it was a 50-50 i cant really remember anymore, but im pretty sure it was a noseslide.

How about skating fast as hell through Mass on Sunday at a 150 year old Catholic Church in Cleveland ?

I didn't do it , because my Grandmother would've bitch-slapped me from the clouds , but my friend Jimmy did . I think the funniest part was he ollied in , went down the middle of the church , did a pop shuv-it , rolled out back the way he came in , wearing an Iron Maiden Killers t-shirt .

We were on the other side of the street pissing ourselves laughing .

definitely fell out of the scene here, & clueless to as if they still have them, but we had a "bumrush" every year, where 100+ skaters downtown would mob spots they couldnt skate normally for a few minutes until the pigs/rentacops showed up

almost pointless & you might get a few tries, but looks great on film

that video from czech republlic was good