The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
.... laughing at the super baggy pants DAO loves so much

Son... son... you rock tight pants. You have no foot to stand on laughing at shit.

Not to mention that when that video came out, if I remember right, the "super baggy" pants was already over and they where most likely rocking normal sized baggy pants.

You're a fucking idiot. Go hang yourself with your sisters pants. Hopefully it'll cut your head off like hanging yourself with dental floss.

Just got back from the local skatepark and the grumpy old man in me finally surfaced. Nothing worse than eating shit on what is usually an every try make just because johnny scooter champ likes to mosey around the flat bar...not doing "tricks" mind you, just cruising about and gawking at the "big dog" scooter scoots trying front flips over the fun box. And while a front flip on a scooter is, i'll admit, a fucking amazing feat. It's still nothing one should aspire to, let alone gawk at while other people are trying to skate. I'm talking grown men on razor scooters. That said, heres a little article on skatepark etiquette that should be printed out and posted at every janky skatelite (sp) park in your area.

http://www.interstatemag.com/2008/02/skateboarding_etiquette_101.html

and in line with the above posts. It's all about cotton dockers regular fit...in with the out. jeans no matter what size are uncomfortable.

Been in the hospital for a while now . Passed-out , hit my head on couch at home in front of Christy . Been through 2 CatScans so far . So far been told I have a possible brain hemorrhage . My luck it'll be Brain Cancer . :lol: J/K I miss my skateboard....:(