The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah Im from there.. but ask anyone thats talked to me how I sound?

have you ever heard a canadian talk other than what you see on TV?

Actually yeah.

When I went to Vancouver the accent there was like 100 times stronger than I expected.

I had trouble understanding some of the shit people where saying.

I actually felt like I was on the other side of the world or something.

/notcommingatyoujustsayin.

fuckn sike. i cant watch little kids skate. its bad for the eyes.

He's got a little kid style but it's hard to hate on dudes ability...if he can navigate through drugs, booze, injuries and pussy correctly he'll change the face of skateboarding for sure. the kids ill in my book. Reminds me of Mariano when he was little.

He's got a little kid style but it's hard to hate on dudes ability...if he can navigate through drugs, booze, injuries and pussy correctly he'll change the face of skateboarding for sure. the kids ill in my book. Reminds me of Mariano when he was little.

True story.

That dude's just hating cause it fucks him up to see a fucking 13 year old skate so fucking good.

I know it fucks me up.

And yeah, dudes way better than Mariano was at twice his age.

That's just a fact. That's just evolution and progression.

Mariano is the fucking man. A fucking legend.

But this kid is going places too.

True story.

That dude's just hating cause it fucks him up to see a fucking 13 year old skate so fucking good.

I know it fucks me up.

And yeah, dudes way better than Mariano was at twice his age.

That's just a fact. That's just evolution and progression.

Mariano is the fucking man. A fucking legend.

But this kid is going places too.

phhh you serious? little kids dont have style its obvious. they are so short and the boards are so big they have control but no style. that kid did back five0 fs shuvs out on a handrail. that is fucking dope. but man just so short little kid style. I will just watch lavar mcbrides part.

and come on fuck that that kid has nothing on mariano in blind video even mariano had style as a young buck. and with a bigger board. yeah mariano wasnt jumping down hand rails but shit i would rather see a back 360 into a bank to begin a line then a handrail banger. Dont get me wrong nyjha will be murdering shit with style when he grows up some.

phhh you serious? little kids dont have style its obvious. they are so short and the boards are so big they have control but no style. that kid did back five0 fs shuvs out on a handrail. that is fucking dope. but man just so short little kid style. I will just watch lavar mcbrides part.

and come on fuck that that kid has nothing on mariano in blind video even mariano had style as a young buck. and with a bigger board. yeah mariano wasnt jumping down hand rails but shit i would rather see a back 360 into a bank to begin a line then a handrail banger. Dont get me wrong nyjha will be murdering shit with style when he grows up some.

So i watched the video again thinking i might have missed something, i even checked out video days which i haven't seen for like 13 years but nope...the kids still dope in my book, and still reminds me of Mariano in the sense that he skates on a seasoned pro level at the age of 13, i think guy was 14 at the time of filming video days. As for style, dude's got style, the hurricane grind, smiths and feebles got as much style as a Hosoi christ air (maybe thats stretching it a little but point made). the backside fifty fifty on the hubba is to note as well. True he's small, but he skates fast, consistently puts out better parts, and doesn't half step on anything. Even his ledge lines are decent and with a controlled push. the only thing that is lacking is pop on his flip tricks...dude floats down like four stairs before catching anything. and flatground his board hits the ground first sometimes. I just can't bring myself to knocking the kid cause he's got short legs. My opinion.

One thing we at least all agree on is that he will for sure be killing it when he gets older, distractions aside.

video days:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8580474923779712077&q=%22video+days%22%2C+skateboarding&total=30&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

on topic with little kids and style:

So i watched the video again thinking i might have missed something, i even checked out video days which i haven't seen for like 13 years but nope...the kids still dope in my book, and still reminds me of Mariano in the sense that he skates on a seasoned pro level at the age of 13, i think guy was 14 at the time of filming video days. As for style, dude's got style, the hurricane grind, smiths and feebles got as much style as a Hosoi christ air (maybe thats stretching it a little but point made). the backside fifty fifty on the hubba is to note as well. True he's small, but he skates fast, consistently puts out better parts, and doesn't half step on anything. Even his ledge lines are decent and with a controlled push. the only thing that is lacking is pop on his flip tricks...dude floats down like four stairs before catching anything. and flatground his board hits the ground first sometimes. I just can't bring myself to knocking the kid cause he's got short legs. My opinion.

One thing we at least all agree on is that he will for sure be killing it when he gets older, distractions aside.

video days:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8580474923779712077&q=%22video+days%22%2C+skateboarding&total=30&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

on topic with little kids and style:

You're a fucking idiot. You're probably still in highschool and suck at skateboarding, yet you're criticising somebody who's better at 13 than you ever will be.

I seen douchebags like you come and go. I've probably been skating longer than you've been alive. You're just a run of the mill hater.

When Guy busted out in Public Domain and the Video Days he was the same size as this kid and probably the same age if not a year or two older. And he wasn't anywhere near this good. Nobody was. And his style wasn't anyhere near developed as it became when he got older.

And style? there's nothing wong with dude's style. How you going to diss dudes style when there's nothing wrong with it?

Like I said, you're just a run of the mill hater who has no idea what the fuck you're talking about. You're just talking shit to make yourself sound valid.

Fuck outa here.