The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
okay your a faggot if you call MJ a faggot and you think chris haslam is somtn dope? chris haslam puts on the biggest front like some crazy bearded heshn. PLASTIC as fuck. just cause he does some dork tricks doesnt make him dope. he has control on a board hell yeah but hes not doing shit that is like fucking insane. Brian sumner great skaters? siiiiike that dudes got the coolest hair gel sponsar ever. thats real tight.

lakai or die.

what does him having a beard or looking hesh have to do with his skills?

he doesnt do any dork tricks..shit looks technical as hell to me

what does him having a beard or looking hesh have to do with his skills?

he doesnt do any dork tricks..shit looks technical as hell to me

like i said he has control for sure but one footed manual is a dork trick. late heel shuv all that shit...is just dork tricks. just a few years ago he was still tech as hell and a lil more fresh before jumpn on the hesh boat. butt i mean the tricks he was doing were actually insane and i dunno what happend but he changed his style completley even his tricks he did he changed them. (for the most part) the only reason he is the way he is now cause hes pulln off a image which also includes "dork tricks" thats what he is...hes a image pro. i dunno thats what i say im not saying he sucks....obviously he knows how to skate.

apparently the line between dork and tech is alot thinner than i thought. haslam was doing one footed nose slides with a buzzcut, and thats tech? then his appearance changes and suddenly its dork.

as if that were a curse word anyway... 90% of what i do on a skateboard is dork as fuck. and ive been doing it for 20 years. its no problem to be soley identified as tech or gnar hesh and fresh but dork and suddenly youre not worthy or appealing? im so fucking burned out on watching the average footage that im practically asleep UNLESS someone does something dorky and quirky, it makes me laugh, laughing i equate with fun, and skating is fucking fun.

sourpuss kids at the skatepark doing backlips with machine like accuracy and a mopey ass face. is this your homework assignment kid? cheer up, loosen up, do something corny.

my question is, if youre not dorking around sometime, why the fuck are you even skating?

and if you are, put it on tape so i can have some hope for the future..

• Like 1

i dont know im not making my point clear. chris haslam OBVIOUSLY knows how to ride a skateboard pretty well. better then me for sure but im saying the style of skating hes going for is all an image. he kinda saw it a easy way to be pro...like chris cole... just as wack as him. image skating is all im refering to on why i think this dudes wack. its just a front. john cardiel....okay for example hes been cardial...nothing more nothing less. which makes him good as fuck. why all those dudes are fucking good. bueznits, howard, carroll, mariano, kalis, ave, stranger, ed templeton all those dudes have been the exact same no fronts needed. thats what makes them dope.

like i said he has control for sure but one footed manual is a dork trick. late heel shuv all that shit...is just dork tricks. just a few years ago he was still tech as hell and a lil more fresh before jumpn on the hesh boat. butt i mean the tricks he was doing were actually insane and i dunno what happend but he changed his style completley even his tricks he did he changed them. (for the most part) the only reason he is the way he is now cause hes pulln off a image which also includes "dork tricks" thats what he is...hes a image pro. i dunno thats what i say im not saying he sucks....obviously he knows how to skate.

Wow... you're fucking stupid.

i dont know im not making my point clear. chris haslam OBVIOUSLY knows how to ride a skateboard pretty well. better then me for sure but im saying the style of skating hes going for is all an image. he kinda saw it a easy way to be pro...like chris cole... just as wack as him. image skating is all im refering to on why i think this dudes wack. its just a front. john cardiel....okay for example hes been cardial...nothing more nothing less. which makes him good as fuck. why all those dudes are fucking good. bueznits, howard, carroll, mariano, kalis, ave, stranger, ed templeton all those dudes have been the exact same no fronts needed. thats what makes them dope.

Haslam could skate butt ass naked or in a fucking suit and tie if he wants too.

How the fuck does that take away from the fact that he is 1,000,000,000 times beter at skateboarding than you could ever dream of being?

You're a fucking clown, homie. You's a herb. A noodle. You aint shit to be talking yap about anybody.

Cause if you were shit, you'd have a fucking life and wouldn't be worried about hating on someone like Haslam.

"Dork tricks"??? Let me see you pull one of these "dork tricks" on your own!

Film that shit and put it on youtube and show us who the fuck YOU are to be talking shit.

Fucking noodle.

finally went out and got a new board. now if only the rain would let up long enough to let me skate. oh and what's with all the back and forth bickering about who's dope and who's not. i havent been in the thread for a bit. but really you can't say someone isn't good just cause you don't like their style. that's what's dope about skating all kinds do it. some are trendier than others. but shit that goes with anything in life get over it and ride. yall sound like a bunch of gossiping school girls.

i dont think ed templeton can do half the tricks haslam can.

eds got impossibles though

:lol: :lol: :lol:

omg that last part was golden!

it took me back to this one time in high school, we all used to skate this huge dirt gap y the gym every morning.

one time this freshman comes up, sees us skating and says "hey can you guys do impossibles?"

to which my friend peter goes " THAT TRICK IS SO GAY!"

we all laughed at him and called him a homo.

he walked away looking silly.

SO I was just over in another thread...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121922

I checked out the youtube link which was cool and ended up finding a robot that

skates as well. Really cool. No impossibles but it's fun to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBIW7As0nxM&feature=related

They got him doing jumps and flips on roller skates too. That's another video though.

skate VHSs i found today in a box that i never unpacked: madcircle 5ive flavors, thrasher vidiot, thrasher scorchin summer, toy machine heavy metal, shorty's fulfill the dream, santa cruz streets of fire, and church of skatan

i thought i lost all of these vids or letfriends borrow them