Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread - no homo

fuck post count. restart it when you get to cool numbers. i've got 5 names to 666. i kept this one because i'm not cool enough to get invites and didn't want to be left out... i guess i'll run to 1337 with it. hopefully i'll have atleast ONE invite by then...

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread - no homo

i saw something on discovery hd about it.

the teleporter would have to take you apart, atom by atom, and copy your unique design completely, then store it in a code kind of like saving a digital image to a memory card.

then it could be sent to another location sort of like an email, and you would have to be put back together again, atom by atom...

complications after the copying and pasting process may include, but are not limited to:

missing body parts, your nose ending up on your chest, 12 fingers on one hand and 8 on the other, etc.

sounds like fun!

Shit sounds like Secondlife.

BUt anyway, I wish I could stop shitting. 5 times already today. I'm scared to fart in case I shit myself.:lol:

Thought this was an appropriate thread for it.