Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

I think this milf lady yesterday wanted the bird. She kept finding ways to ask me questions and when she bounced she was all "I'm gonna miss you while I'm gone." I was like wtf? Then I saw her hop in a range rover and peace out. She was actually pretty cute, I now want to dick her down. I hope she comes back. I will fuck her and make her buy me things.

i would of moved on her for the kill.

I was kicking myself in the ass after it happened, the dude next to me was like "da fuck is wrong with you? She just hit on you like a mafucka" I didn't really compute all the shit that she said at the end until after she had driven off. I really hope she returns.

vaj if you have a big butt dont wear sweats, unless they are hella baggy or you will have a wedgie and have those old guys looking at you even more while they are having sexual fantasies.

haha. I don't even own sweats.

I'm actually looking pretty cute.

One guy already hugged me.

"i haven't seen you in a while"

I don't remember these people...

Creeps.

One doesn't have teef.

Yeah.

You won't see me in anything like that.

Classic is me.

Not too trendy.

Jeans. Titty top. Black heels.

Call me boring if you must...but you'd be wrong.

the honda salesman was being a dick, plus the car was boring as hell to drive, the rabbit seemed a little more enjoyable, of course neither were fast cars right now thats the last thing i need, still the rabbit seemed cool plus most of my buddys are VW GTI,R32 owners/fanatics theyed give me a whole buch of shit about having a rabbit but still rather have that than a honda. I have a couple weeks to decide what color i want because the dealer ship had NO 5speeds in black or white, so i have to order one.

So I aim this girl i havent talked to in years to see how shes doing and she says "how do we know each other again"

I reply "Oh ummm....we met at some some party in the oakland hills our mutual friend is ******"

"Oh were you the guy that was really fit"

"Umm no. Im actually sloppy."

"Oh were you that really tall good looking guy"

"Nope again sadly"

"Who were you again"

"The funny filipino kid"

"Oh right the amazing kisser"

So out of the fit guy and the really tall and handsome guy I'm remembered as the funny flip that kisses well........I'll fucking take it!

I just preformed a jewish ritual cleaning and prepairing of the dead before they get burried. It went well. Much better than I expected. The body was creapy at first but it ended up ok.

So I aim this girl i havent talked to in years to see how shes doing and she says "how do we know each other again"

I reply "Oh ummm....we met at some some party in the oakland hills our mutual friend is ******"

"Oh were you the guy that was really fit"

"Umm no. Im actually sloppy."

"Oh were you that really tall good looking guy"

"Nope again sadly"

"Who were you again"

"The funny filipino kid"

"Oh right the amazing kisser"

So out of the fit guy and the really tall and handsome guy I'm remembered as the funny flip that kisses well........I'll fucking take it!

teach me how to make some lumpia!

i got a bag of lumpia for sale if you want that....I'm talking the real deal quality no joke. Theyre the mini ones but they have better flavor. Constructed by many authentic flip mothers in the steamy underbelly of a residential kitchen.

i got a bag of lumpia for sale if you want that....I'm talking the real deal quality no joke. Theyre the mini ones but they have better flavor. Constructed by many authentic flip mothers in the steamy underbelly of a residential kitchen.

word?...what city you live in?....im thinking first class mail.