Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

ok going off topic but i dont want to start a thread i just want to see what you people think about my current situation

Ok so the other night i brought a bag of paint with me out and just wanted to go do a nice quiet spot. My two friends came with me to watch. Ok so im half way through painting and some kids start playing in the building im painting so im like lets go and ill come back and finish tommorow. Now rather than carrying my paint back across town that night and the day after i decided to hide it in the middle of these trees inside a metal thing in the middle of nowhere. Ok so we all leave and go get some food and then we notice Friend 2 has gone missing. We ring him thinking we acidently forgot him somewhere but hes not answering. I go home and in the morning i find out he just went back home early and just didnt answer his phone. Ok so im at college the day after and he comes up to me and is like when you going back to finish it and i told him some time tonight cos i dont want to go to the pub (thats normally what happens on a tuesday night here) so then i come out and meet friend 1 and the guy who went home early the night before decides he wants to stay at the pub. We walk like 2 miles to this spot and i go to get my paint and its missing.

No one but those 2 lads saw me put it there and i understand it could be complete coincedence some random person in those 24 hours could of found it and taken it. So i immediately start getting pissed off cos its like 10 full cans and its just vanished. The guy who i think has robbed them is known for skanking people. Like he stole this guys weed once on his birthday and when i started painting years ago he stole my paint then but i thought we had got all past that and he had changed blah blah blah.

So im thinking what i should do. I need some way of proving he stole it. I walked to his house and knocked on his door and basically i told his sister that i gave him a bag of paint to hold onto for me just overnight and ive come to collect it and could she go look in his room to see if its there. She comes back down and its not there. So then me and my friend are walking back to the pub and i told him just act like everything is normal and tell him i finished and we will look how he reacts to see if hes lying. i get to the pub and sit down and im like yeah just finished it, and hes all like aww can i see the photos? and im like no and he keeps asking. So i told him no again and then he just avoids all of us for the rest of the night. Then today at college i see him and he doesnt even come over to say hello he just avoids us and carrys on walking which is odd.

I could be completely wrong about him stealing it but im almost certain he has. Hes a little prick who needs to stop hanging around with us.

What you rekon i should do tonight?

You should suck it up and go cry about it to the hoes in third rail...No graff talk in ch0...

Stop being a pansy and deal with because NIGGA JEW GOST ROBBED LIKE A LIKE A LIQOUR STORE CLERK IN THE GHETTO!!! YOU GOT YOUR SHIT STOLEN LIKE A VIRGIN AWN PROM NIGHT YA HEARD!!!

your shit got ganked like you was in elementary school and your friend shirley was havin a bertdai and her moms made cupcakes...but yep you got stuck sittin next to the fat and he took yo shit while you was tryna explain to your friend anthony how to make a Z in cursive...

update on the PMing gangstarr..

"back in the day i had a meeting with some satanas..

they wanted to merge gangs...we merged, we kept our original name.

satanas is one of the biggest blood gangs in the world"

i think by merged he meant gay gang orgy, i should start talking shit now, they'll "unmerge" and start beefing, i'll be responsible for many deaths, all with an online message.

update on the PMing gangstarr..

"back in the day i had a meeting with some satanas..

they wanted to merge gangs...we merged, we kept our original name.

satanas is one of the biggest blood gangs in the world"

i think by merged he meant gay gang orgy, i should start talking shit now, they'll "unmerge" and start beefing, i'll be responsible for many deaths, all with an online message.

Ask them if within that merging if any "docking" was involved...

ask him what kid of guitars they use?

............../´¯/)...........(\¯`\

............/....//..............\\....\

.........../....//................\\....\

...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\

.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..

(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).)

.\................\/.../....\...\/................/

..\................. /........\................../

....\..............(............)............../

......\.............\.........../............. /

Yesterday my mother spilled boiling water on her legs.

Her right leg is brutal.

Solid blisters.

They had to cut off a lot of melted skin on both legs.

She was glad when I showed up at the ER and held her hand.

I am her favorite.

And we all know it.

I am taking care of her today.

So I think I will help myself to one of her codeine pills.

You have to take the bad with the good.

Noes...Dont do it till she is done and def doesnt need them...

That sucks BFdizzle I have seen burns from that and grease it just looks insanely painful. Tell her that a person you dont know or ever met hopes she has an easy recovery...