Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Community service is nice and all, but if you get the choice, do something that isn't hard labor. I'm good at and used to shoveling shit out of horse stalls, but spending nine hours doing that and taking apart a huge greenhouse and carrying scrap metal and mowing lawns and weed wacking is not a fun way to spend a sunday afternoon =/. Okay, I'm done complaining, how was everyone's weekend and/or day?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Community service is nice and all, but if you get the choice, do something that isn't hard labor. I'm good at and used to shoveling shit out of horse stalls, but spending nine hours doing that and taking apart a huge greenhouse and carrying scrap metal and mowing lawns and weed wacking is not a fun way to spend a sunday afternoon =/. Okay, I'm done complaining, how was everyone's weekend and/or day?

what are you doing community service for???:confused::confused:

what are you doing community service for???:confused::confused:

i was on this weekend outing thinger ma bob with this group i'm a part of... cough, for horseback riding, and me and a couple guys took adderall so we could stay up all night. one of them told the third dude in our group and he told some of the chicks and eventually, three weeks after the fact it got to one of our chaperons who told the board of directors at the place where we work / ride. sooooo we have to do 24 hours of community service each. it's not that bad, just three work days... i just like complaining.

me and those two guys were working with these three other kids. one was doing fifty hours for driving without a license [he's fifteen] and he crashed. another was doing some [idk how many] for assault, battery, and robbery. idk what the third kid was doing it for, he left before i could ask.

yeah, right. :rolleyes:

but yeah, i do ride horses. and i really don't care if you make fun of it, because its the one thing i am able to do that gets me out of depressing funks. humans suck most of the time, but i've never met a horse that lies, cheats, or hurts ya... other than physically, and that just doesn't count.

yeah, right. :rolleyes:

but yeah, i do ride horses. and i really don't care if you make fun of it, because its the one thing i am able to do that gets me out of depressing funks. humans suck most of the time, but i've never met a horse that lies, cheats, or hurts ya... other than physically, and that just doesn't count.

im not making fun of it.....i thought it was community service for a church group....i know a couple females that ride horses......

so....does riding a horse get you horny?

no... can't say that it does. we only have geldings at the farm where i ride, and idk if you've ever seeing a gelding's penis, but that shit would make you throw up before it would make you horny.

lol.....no.....im talking about when you ride the horse....it might be an urban myth but ive heard some girls can have an orgasm just riding on a horse.

lol.....no.....im talking about when you ride the horse....it might be an urban myth but ive heard some girls can have an orgasm just riding on a horse.

ha, my mistake. uhmmm hmm... well, one time, yes. i was like, deprived of male contact for a few weeks due to grounding [no youngin jokes, i beg] and yeah... interesting reaction to riding a horse ensued. like, when you're riding bareback, if you have a smooth ride [insert sexual joke here] then yeah, pretty easy to get horny.

but mostly it's just a rush... like... you know when you're driving on the highway, all windows down, going ninety? well... its like that when you're galloping on my horse, Sugar. Shit... i take her out on trails and after a warm up, just lean forward, stand up in the stirrups like a jockey, and whisper the word "go" and she takes off as fast as she can... each step is easily two if not three feet long and it's like you're flying. i know this was off topic, but i got to do that on saturday, so the feeling is fresh on my mind.

so i put on this aromatherapy lotion on my the back of my neck (it's supposed to go on the back of your neck and temples), and my skin is on fire.

Ouches..I set my face on fire with aromatherapy lotion once, it was sort of not a fun time.

so i put on this aromatherapy lotion on my the back of my neck (it's supposed to go on the back of your neck and temples), and my skin is on fire.

No pain no gain!

Damn, I had to actually do some work for the first time in a while yesterday and feel stiff and sore. I gave my pain relief cream to my ex when her back was sore, now I need it and don't have it. Shitt!!

Hahah!

Well, that bitch better come to my party so I can tell her of the pain I am in.

Just checked the forecast, and early showers with the weather turning fine for when my party is. Only fine day this week, so I am the luckzorz!!!

I guess I get to go to a business meeting at this place Blue Turtle in the mall. Its basically like a grown ups arcade. They have a bar I guess good food and fucking VIDEO GAMES!!! We are going to meet our kingston memory reps there for a lunch meeting thanking us for our business I guess...Its so weird all the people here are like 50 they are not gonna know what to do...but I do...COLLECT THEIR TICKETS!!!!

http://www.playatblueturtle.com/index.html

ha, my mistake. uhmmm hmm... well, one time, yes. i was like, deprived of male contact for a few weeks due to grounding [no youngin jokes, i beg] and yeah... interesting reaction to riding a horse ensued. like, when you're riding bareback, if you have a smooth ride [insert sexual joke here] then yeah, pretty easy to get horny.

ok....thats it.....im going to the nearest horse stable to meet women.

The other night when I was drunk, I wrote some really awesome chapters for my book.

In my head.

In the morning, I couldn't remember the details.

But it was some real good shit.

I was blowing my own mind.

Like always, I remember wishing I had wires plugged into my brain.

To print out a transcript of my thoughts.

I didn't work much today.

But am trying to talk my boss into believing otherwise.

I should go do that more.

And do this less.

I make promises of working extra hard tomorrow.

When I know that is just a lie.

You could go to mine. But the only mexican there is Juan.

He cleans everything up.

heh...

I found this one time, donno where::

15 Reasons to Date a Horseback Rider

1.We have 4 speeds and many positions.

2.We wear tight pants and tall boots.

3.We love getting dirty.

4.We know how to ride our mounts.

5.We like to be in control.

6.We can ride for hours on end.

7.We know how to handle all size girths.

8.We get off easily.

9.We're always on top.

10.We like it rough.

11.We have our legs spread all day long.

12.We love using whips.

13.Straddling is our natural position.

14.We don't mind being bucked around.

15.Endurance riders do it longer.