Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

I got a call at like 10:30 last night. I get to sub in with a R&b band tonight. Playing Michael Jackson, Prince, Omarion, Erykah Badu, Chaka Khan and Mint Condition. haha Its gonna be great!

One of the songs says "SupaFly Chic" like 30 times in a row shits gone be dope...

Dude I dont want to get into it I play with like 3 bands regularly one of which tries to be a ska band (which I hate the fact of but the singer is smoking hot) that is an awesome party cover band as well ($700 a show at least) and I get ragged on here about. The others are an acoustic duo(covers to get some money) and some kid I sub in for his acoustic john mayerish type stuff. Plus I get calls to record single songs and demos all the time for just random stuff. Its way easier promoting yourself as a single musician rather than a full band.

I am currently writing some deftones'esque songs, dream theater technical sons, some R&B stuff and some latin jazz stuff for my demo and promo pack.

I want to play R&B music like this its so drum oriented so much fun to play.

Hell no that ska band shit is wack. They are only good because they are a high energy cover band too. I plan on getting them up to at least a grand a night by the end of the summer. I had to play one of their original shows...FUCKING HIPSTER KIDS MAKE ME WANT TO KILL!!!

No...everybody hates but I get paid at least half of what I make in a month work at my regular job and get free drinks/food/most importantly always playing drums instead of sitting around on my ass. The best musicians I have ever met were playing in cover bands. They actually know how to jam and switch stuff up on the fly and solo on some insane shit.

Every original band that I try out for the people are not on par. I am like I already did all this shit with my older original bands or the people in the band just suck. I dont care what I play I am not out to become famous I dont even care what music I play I just want to play drums.

I AM BOUTTA JUMP OVER A CUBICLE AND CHOKE A BITCH!!!!

Fucking dude I had a problem registering a serial# for an extended warrenty that my co-worker did.

Dude:what are you doing wrong?

Me: nothing it says invalid serial # I printed the page out where it said it, we are going to have to call and do it manually.

Dude:No I'll get it. I know what the problem is you didnt put the phone # in.

Me:No the problem is the serial # isnt registering I printed the sheet out for you.

Dude: did you put in O's instead of zeros.

Me:No I'm not retarded I just registered 25 of these things.

Dude:Youre doing something wrong.

Me:No we are just going to have to do it manually.

Dude:Watch I'll show you that you messed up...

25 min later

Dude:We are just going to have to do this manually...can you call and do that in your spare time?

GOD DAMN YOU FUCK I AM GONNA PUNCH A HOLE IN YOUR CUBE!