Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

hmm, a few of my friends [chicks that are straight... so it baffles me] say that two chicks making out is hotter than two dudes making out... i can't decide which... or maybe neither is hot.

plus... this is a semi-bump because this thread was halfway down the page.

eh, that is debatable as well, and according to my beliefs i'm the one that's right. i mean... my entire family feels the way you do, so i'm used to people shitting on me for what i think, no worries man, just know that no matter what you say, i've been a vegetarian since i was twelve [not that its all that long, but still] and i don't plan on changing that... ever.

edit:: sidenote, it's not like i'm some creeper going around telling everyone that they are wrong for eating meat. i dont care what everyone else does, i just cant live with myself knowing that i'm eating something that was at one time living, breathing, moving around, trying to have a decent life but unable to do so because of slave-like restrictions, etc...

see that's where i differ from you in my vegetarian...ness. i do it because i can't eat the animals, not because of diet or whatever. though that is true... every once in a while i realize that all i eat is shit... then i change for about a month and live off of like salad and fruit and shit... then slowly jsut get back into the shit. it's really really unhealthy =/