Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

I am! Until saturday at around 4 when I get my cash for doing sound at that St. Patties thingy.

All my bills are paid this month so I got 350$ towards the apartment next thursday when I get paid. Borrow the other $350 from someone. Then hopefully the kid brings me cash for my bike this weekend $3300 I will be straight!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Good shit man. Will be cool for you to live out of home, especially if that singer chick happens to get drunk and have to pass out at your house. *Wink wink*

But anyway, I see you are just behind the boyfriend in her top friends. Wonder how long it will take for Somejuan to claim that spot eh??

Dude I like how you're keeping tabs on my love life. hahaha

Dude I am hoping the girl I move in with doesn't get pissed at me. I have known her forever shes dating my best friend who I grew up with since before I can remember he is pretty much my brother (he suggested we move in together) She has hated everyone of the girls I dated except her sister.

I really do say dude entirely to much. I gotta replace it with a nigga or yo sometimes keep it more hip hop...

Nah, it was just something I noticed today! Haha!

But yeah, I say 'man' alot, to the point where some guy in high school referred to me as 'Man'. Shit was redickulous!

Why would she get pissed at you? She would be glad to see one of her good friends hook up with somebody he likes, plus your mates mind would be at ease.

Nah, it was just something I noticed today! Haha!

But yeah, I say 'man' alot, to the point where some guy in high school referred to me as 'Man'. Shit was redickulous!

Why would she get pissed at you? She would be glad to see one of her good friends hook up with somebody he likes, plus your mates mind would be at ease.

She wants me to date her sister again thats why. Also I keep dating people who are either 30 or complete bitches she thinks its weird...if she had them in the sack then she would realize why i date them...

I gotta think of a catch phrase...like dynomite! or that is wack!

All this week we have been hosting guests.

Mostly from Houston.

One from out-of-state.

It's pretty good.

Having a full house.

Of dudes that are in need of a home cooked meal.

They appreciate it.

And praise my skillz in the kitchen.

I like that alot.

blood fart naked=grosser than gross.

I want to go home.

As I was about to leave, I remembered I left my key at the house.

So our guests could go places while we were both at work.

While I was at work, they all decided to go to San Antonio for the night.

So here I sit.

Locked out of my house.

With no drank.

And barely any dank.

So sad.

crazy crackhead neighbors kids an homage

well, my neighbors left to go out of state on monday morning.

they left their freshly out of jail (4 months ago) son at home with his toothless girlfriend.

they both smoke crack.

wednesday night dude call sme and asks to borrow some money so he can stay out of jail.

he's on probation and is paying his PO 45$ every other week or so.

he thinks it's smart to pawn the title to his car, and his last check from his work was pretty much garnished. $250 down the toilet because motherfucker thinks it's better to smoke crack and deny your responisibilities.

haha.

so, i gave him $20 because i'm friends with his folks. wouldn't want them to be upset that there was something i could do and i didn't do it. (i'm kind that way sometimes).

that night, i notice his grils car is gone. it was there when i went over to give him the money. of course, they were fighting, so i thought that maybe she left to go spend the

night at her folks or something.

homeboy was in tears when i went to give him the dough. saying shit about being better off in jail and being scared. i felt pity.

now i'm thinking dude went out and smoked it up.

here's why:

dude calls me while i'm on the phone with my folks discussing some important family shit.

(this is thursday afternoon). he wants to borrow more money. "no, sorry, haven't got any more". "i know i owe you $20, but i need to borrow $20 more. i'll pay you back"

whatever. i told him i was on an important call and i'd call him back in a half hour. 5 miutes later, phone beeps again. it's this motherfucker agian. i ignore it.

after being up for over 36 hours (without drugs, i just have bad insomnia), i was finally able to take a nap at around 2:30 p.m.

i awake to find that my cell is ringing over and over and over again. i hate that. i ignore it.

if someone blows up my phone that much, i do not want to talk to them unless it's family or a close friend.

doze off. my phone starts ringing again and my door starts being pounded on.

it's crackhead neighbor guy. guess what he needs? a spare tire. a spare tire you say? yes. dudes girls car had a flat because he denied responsibility again and instead smoked up the dough. "no, i don't have a spare tire. what do you need to do? i might drive you."

"i was gonna go get some dope" (me, not thinking in half daze says) "oh yeah, i might drive you. give me a bit to wake up and shower" i thought he was talking about herb.

10 minutes later i get a text on my phone asking if i was up because dude wanted to get some hard. ha! nigga is out his mind.

i called him back and said "fuck no! you know i don't mess around with any of that shit! i won't drive anyone to get anything like that" hang up.

next text message "that's cool, i'll find someone else"

damn skippy, you fuck face.

so, today, i am going shopping for bullets and more motion detector lights. might even get some more locks for my shit.

his folks will be back tonight. i'm going to tell them that if this motherfucker ever steps foot in my yard, i'm going to be dropping a body.

if there was a reward, i'd call this motherfucker in just to get him out of my neighborhood.

otherwise, i'd rather just take the chance that dude doesn't think i'm home one day and go ahead and fucking end his worthless life on the spot.

end of rant.