Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

i hella regret not going to that mexico vs. ecuador soccer game today. all my friends are there, its in my city, the shit sold the fuck out(i dont think the raiders have sold that shit out lately) they scored in the first minute of the game(mexico). so know im stuck at home watching it on my tv.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahaha.....My friend and I were eating at an italian place and he orders a regular soda and the waitress is like one diet coming up and he said bitch did i order a fucking diet she jumps back and apologizes but as shes walking away my friend grabs his gut and says miss I will have that diet. I was fuckin dyin of laughter......in conclusion im getting my gym pass on monday and i urge that you probably should too since summer is coming up.

After a couple of beers I have been playing Guitar Hero 2 on hard. I passed every song so far, all 3 star so I have a bit of a way to go, other than Strutter which I got 98% on, which I can't believe.

I can only get like 77% on Beast and the Harlot on hard, and I have practiced it a fair few times. That song is a bitch!!

I drank so much last night. I ended up tagging on busses and walls and pretty much everything. I have paint all over my hands...

I gave my can to a bum and had him tag on shit. I drank more, then some more, then to top it off I had a beer or 6.

A girl got hit by a car.

I got pics of everything.