Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

There is no snow here, it rarely snows in Vancouver. Jet streams and such.

It is March though, being able to go to the swimming isn't that big of a novelty anymore. It's been super nice in the bay area lately.

Is it strange when you listen to albums you haven't heard for at least 5 years because you traded them or had them stolen or whatever?

I can't believe I still remember all the music and lyrics to things I haven't heard in years.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

UFC at the Hardrock is where its at....

Later I am going to hunt the ghost of Anna Nichole by the slot machines

I'm saying you should just catch the whatamadealie out here or something. I bet Whistler sucks rigt now.

the weather sucks but right now im drunk and im snowboarding the rest of the week so its all good, we will have a beer either next weekend or this summer in the bay dood!!!!

oh and will hit some spots holmes.....peace

Oh man. I am pissed off because I was playing the 'Beast and the Harlot' on Guitar Hero 2 and missed one fucking lousy note. The fucking pick double hit the strum bar and fucked me up.

This is one of the most fun songs to play on this game, but I am pissed off I haven't gotten 100% on it yet. Dammit.

Must be beer o'clock!!

Dude I started playing that game at my friends house tonight, we got to almost beating it on medium.

That shit is hard yo. I got little hands and my pinky doesn't really move on its own very much.

Pretty fun though.

Yeah, I am only playing on medium. After that it gets too fast and uses way too much hammeron and pulloffs and has fuckall sustained notes, so no drunken whammybar actionn can be had.

Fuck, I only have one beer left in the fridge.

I just finished playing the RATM song on there, and only missed 2 notes. They were from swiging beer during the song. But the funny thing is I am actually getting better at it. Which surprises me.

Don't get me wrong about the hammerons being fun. Although me being a purist I still pick every note.

I think I posted a pic of me with my pewter mug, that has elephants and shit on it. I only use it when drinking bourbon or scotch.

Oh, and my favorite song on there is certainly 'Who was in my room last night' it is just so rocking.

However Hangar 13 is pretty good too and is quite the test. And I ahve to agree the guy isn't good enough to sing Mother. I don't know why they don't just use the originals in the first place?