Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ^ . ^@Mar 31 2006, 05:54 PM

i could bitch for hours. but i'll spare everyone.

all i gotta say is wtf.

my paycheck is $100 less than the last one, and i worked the same amount of days/hours. I dont get a paystub cuz my boss direct deposits.

Ugh. $100 is a BIG difference.

quit

sup childrens...

being back home is fucking positive. getting in such good shape. working at the best restaurant in colorado. moshing on a regular basis...

word.

recorded first track as a band--awesome--black dahlia murder meets darkest hour, children of bodom, amon amarth, and some black metal shiz....... metal.

big news--no mas edge! drunk on bikes.... starting a crew of that ethic--KINGS OF METAL. i'm sure KOM is taken by someone, somewhere, but we're not them. we're positive kids on single speeds and fixies.

yeah...................................

KOM KOM KOM FR FR FR

So for some reason I decided to go see what the Bombing Science forum is like...oh god, what a mistake. My faith in humanity has been shaken and for the first time in my life I'm wondering if I should quit writing just to avoid being associated with those clowns over there in any way, shape, or form

Im planning on buying a new car soon, all i can afford right now is 10k and under so heres my choices:

8188109.194153577.IM1.MAIN.240x180_A.240x180.jpg

225931449.198841178.IM1.MAIN.240x180_A.240x161.jpg

218476389.198950502.IM1.MAIN.240x180_A.240x180.jpg

I WAS going to buy a 93 rx-7 for 14k with help form pops but the day i showed up to check it out some 17 year old asshole thought he could hop in and test drive it, turn out the dumb fuck doesnt know how to drive a stick and while speeding off the lot he blew the fucking engine. at least if i couldednt have the rx-7 then nobody would.

which car should i get?

everyone in my civil war history class is a feeble minded god fearing flag fucker including the professor. i had to leave early before i lashed out on everyone and tell everyone how i feel about them and their views.

Originally posted by 909@Apr 3 2006, 01:53 PM

everyone in my civil war history class is a feeble minded god fearing flag fucker including the professor. i had to leave early before i lashed out on everyone and tell everyone how i feel about them and their views.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

:gaga: