Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Wrong it was at a bar i was playing at she came sang a song was hot i spit a little game she came up to me gave me her number then the end of the night i am drunk she is drunker she starts whipping out baby pictures talking about

"If you dont plan on being able to take care of me and my daughter there really no reason for you to call me. I just wanna be straight up with you I am not looking for a fuck buddy I am looking for a relationship."

BITCH YOU ARE 25 WHY DO I NEED TO PAY FOR YOUR MISTAKE!!?

dude, i quit that shit like three weeks ago. haha.

HELL YES.

I just stopped going in to work.

Im leaving on better terms, I put in two weeks. Then i go on to a job that pays 2-4 bucks more than my current one per hr. Plus they are training me in dreamweaver, flash, php, my sql, and all the ins and outs of the design world. Its really something.

jeffersons.jpg

Im moving on up.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

So I went to Medieval Times and got ye olde wasted

I heckled the hell out of the Red Knight....

He was pissed

sweet.

Wrong it was at a bar i was playing at she came sang a song was hot i spit a little game she came up to me gave me her number then the end of the night i am drunk she is drunker she starts whipping out baby pictures talking about

"If you dont plan on being able to take care of me and my daughter there really no reason for you to call me. I just wanna be straight up with you I am not looking for a fuck buddy I am looking for a relationship."

BITCH YOU ARE 25 WHY DO I NEED TO PAY FOR YOUR MISTAKE!!?

You don't mate. USe and abuse, you can't be expected to be confronted with that at a BAR of all places!!

Jts go there and act and then once you are done, tell her to get a job and find somebody who can support her there, as you aren't going to.

/yes singlemumbitterness

I have never owned a pair of Jordan's. Even though I think they're awesome, they're so impractical for me to own.

I'm not rich, I guess.

Maybe it's better that I never have em.

That Torta Milanesa was pretty on point.

I just had a huge feed of KFC. Damn I feel fat.

I feel it is everymans right, regardless of skin colour to own a pair of Jordans in their lifetime. Weren't 13 in that thing? they were the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn.