Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Bit the Shed Thread

cacash get on AIM i gotta question

You know what?

I like to fill up the bathtub and then drink about 5 or 9 beers and pass out until my bladder wakes me up (wear a mask when you paint, it's a good thing)... so then I go into the bathroom half awake and dying to piss and instead I take out the drain plug on the tub and pull out my junk (NO! You can NOT fuck your shower!)... then I stand there and listen to the water gurgling down the drain and try to hold my piss as long as I can... and when I finally unleash...

DAMN!

*I try to hit the toilet in the right spot to make the musical interval of a 5th or sometimes a minor 3rd*

um...

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Re: Shot it in her Bot Thread

im fiddn have day after smoking all night long shits in a sec here. shits gonnA fly no pun intended

So Im really gratefull for the day off tomorrow. I have no clue what Ill do, but being a recent addition to the working life where you get no summer vacation, or spring break, Ive been going crazy. I need to break the routine, and tomorrow it may happen.

Ideas people.

Thx

FunTime

I'm pissed off this week,a companation of shitty a diet,sleeping and working sedcule have made me a angry fuck this week,also it's my girlfriends birthday.She hasn't invited me too or encluded me in any of her plans.I'm pissed off about it.

I'm working this weekend too cause I have nothing else to do.......

Whats poppin?I'm dling shit and have nothing else to do but wonder what the weirdos on 12 oz have going on in their lifes?

She's cheating on you. You should vent your week full of anger by crashing her party and smashing dudes face in. It'll feel good.