Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, i was contemplating making a new thread for this but i thought better of it. (big brother)

In the US, does a stamp HAVE to be placed on the top-right of the envelope? anywhere on the front (front defined as side with addresses)? maybe even on the back someplace?

i bummed i just decorated this envelope only to have one part covered by an ugly print-out stamp.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Feb 1 2006, 01:59 AM

its been three years since i set foot inside a jack in the crack..

and there is a strong possibility of me possibly..doing some sort of street musician act in chitown..very strong..

i''ll keep yeh posted on this..

do the damn thang! ill be the hypeman. think flava flave meets macguyver meets samuel l jackson while smoking backwoods. <--- thats Gatbush.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Feb 1 2006, 08:39 AM

wait wait wait

didnt you just recently eat over 10 jumbo jacks in an hour or some bizzaro shit like that?

Again?

you have to get the full effect...it just dont cut it without being inside the jack in the crack..

and yea..gatbush..heading to joliet then waukegan then chitown in a minute to petition meh aunt to give me money so i can buy a 9 foot bronze statue of redman to put in my closet..

thinkin about rockin the saxophone wearing a chicken costume

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 4 2006, 09:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 4 2006, 09:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gat:Bush@Feb 4 2006, 05:41 PM

you gotta be kindding me! yellow be the sweetest!

thats the thing about them, too sweet for my taste

[/b]

this is mad funny sounding to me :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Feb 4 2006, 07:58 PM

question-

I often drink and hang out with my friend Vic Odin, and that''s always fun. But now my friend Val Ium is in town, and I don''t know if drinking with him will be fun, or just be a real tiring experience.

I know some of yall know.

i used to think it was fun to drink and take methadone (120 mgs) until i had to get my stomach pumped a few years ago..dont drink and take opiates...

drink and take benzos? i had a friend die this way...took abunch of ativan, drank, and never woke up...not smart.

sorry for the drug talk, just helping this guy out....

Originally posted by mindvapors@Feb 1 2006, 06:10 AM

ok, i was contemplating making a new thread for this but i thought better of it. (big brother)

In the US, does a stamp HAVE to be placed on the top-right of the envelope? anywhere on the front (front defined as side with addresses)? maybe even on the back someplace?

i bummed i just decorated this envelope only to have one part covered by an ugly print-out stamp.

a little late but

yeah, it's really supposed to be the upper right

it will probably end up depending on how nice the mail sorters are to you