Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Were in orange ya'll (ny), tommorow is going to be so much fun.

random searches are hot.

Actually i'm happy that there actually doing them now.

-They say if you see something say something...what exactly are train commuters supposed to see.

Ex: I was on the train late one evening and a young middle eastern man sat in the seat across from me. When he first got on he was staring directly at me for about 4-5 minutes. He was also carrying a black leather briefcase.

But there was no one around to say hey this guy looks suspcious.

He got off the train shortly after he got on.

He might've just been staring at me to see if i'll look at him while he dug up his nose hardcore (for what seemed like 10 minutes) before leaving.

The world may never know.

Thanks.

Howdy.....just wanted to drop by and say that asia is the best fucking place on earth.

Japan.....never seen hotter asian girls in my life. It was like being on E because I was smiling the whole week I was there.

In hong kong now and i'll be back soon with one hell of a photo thread.

And i still think onesecondple is a herb

/\/\sounds shitty...

the colorado weekend was good. though depressing. seeing my mom as sick as she is... she's a classic mid-american housewife--our house has always been impeccably clean and she always makes the best meals. this time though, the house was a mess from top to bottom, and there was no groceries but frozen foods in the house... just different...

but yeah, docs went from 10 to 50% chance of survival past chemo, so thats encouraing, but still, 50% sucks...

good to see the crew again. good to see the CU frat kids too... fuckers.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Oct 15 2005, 04:58 PM

Champagne is the best. And the worst. Frill.

yeah i had cristal once, nor bullshit.

I was invited to this house party in a rich ass suburb and the girl who was throwing it gave my boy the keys to the liquor room(not liquor cabinet, ROOM) a very stupid move on her part and after some careful selection we gazed upon its golden goodness.

worth the $5,000 or however much it costs?

not even close.

You could blow up your transmission, switching from 800 to Cristal...that's gotta be the best come up in one night, though.

I found out that the bougie shit is "too refined and subtle" for my needs...I need a wine that's the alcoholic equivalent to Pop Rocks...just BLAM! in a good way, of course.

I can't get too drunk on wine, or I'll pass out...but, I love French table wine and chianti. I don't know anything about wine, my girlfriend is the expert in the family. Nine times out of ten the wine she picks is good and that's with hardly ever buying the same bottle twice.

Fuck it, I'm drinking Seagram's gin right now. Yep...that ol' bumpy face.

^.^, man i feel you...i quit smoking so i could concentrate on school work and focus more...it's been almost 3 months and all i know is...not being faded 24/7 kinda sux...i've been bored as shit since i stopped, but,at the same time, i was getting sick of feeling like a damn addict, and burning all my money up...so i'm trying to stick to leaving that shit alone

"...i was fiendish/fiendish/i was suckin' blunt wraps like a penis..."hahaha