The Great Photography Superthread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Great Pictures~

Originally Posted by fat ralphy

damn im tryin to post my cuzzins flix hes a great photographer.....check out this online line gallery deviantart.com some really great stuff on their site

DeviantArt is not your 'cuzzins' gallery, there are millions of people on it.

read it again wise guy...did i say it was his gallery... no....i said im tryin to post his flix and check out this online gallery with great pix....fucktard

doesnt look like a promising place to live is it gonna turn to projects

you obviously havent seen the houses up close. 4 car garages, personal docks and beaches. they just dont landscape till everything else is done....this is the desert afterall.

I think the UAE is whats really going to open up domestic space travel. I mean, we've got awhile yet, but eventually they're going to run out of outlandish hotels and resorts to build in Dubai. They're already resorting to putting hotels underwater. Space is the next logical step.

Originally Posted by fat ralphy

damn im tryin to post my cuzzins flix hes a great photographer.....check out this online line gallery deviantart.com some really great stuff on their site

read it again wise guy...did i say it was his gallery... no....i said im tryin to post his flix and check out this online gallery with great pix....fucktard

I misread "this" for "his", my fault. Now fuck off with your insults, ass.

heres some of the more "modest" homes

72572112.LTEtdJ2G.DubaiAerialsJan07152.jpg

artists impression of the final construction

37823798.dubaidec707.JPG

or you can just get your own little island over at "the world". heres greenland, the only complete one.

56426974.DubaiAerialsFeb06079.jpg

I wouldn't mind living in these 'projects'.

But in the worlds tallest building photo, it looks as though they are making a whole new society as it is one massive construction site at the moment.

Archived