City Rankings 2

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rubbish heap@Apr 5 2005, 09:08 PM

chicago is murder capital. albercerque nm was pretty bad from what i heard.

my own city and state is overun with the most meth heads per capita. beat that you mother fuckers... out of all the addicts, opiates alcoholics crackheads etc., meth heads have gotta be the worst. no question.

u ever been to SIUc? Meth heads a plenty

gary, Indiana is dangerous because it's VERY poor. Almost NO jobs for the citizens that live there, so most people (the younger generation in particular) bang, sell dope, rob, etc. They got crips (real ones) in gary too. But fuck that! I thought the NO was gonna be number 1! NJ beat it out, nawwwww

Originally posted by Seldoon@Apr 6 2005, 09:12 AM

gary, Indiana is dangerous because it's VERY poor. Almost NO jobs for the citizens that live there, so most people (the younger generation in particular) bang, sell dope, rob, etc. They got crips (real ones) in gary too. But fuck that! I thought the NO was gonna be number 1! NJ beat it out, nawwwww

CAMDEN? THATS WHAT IM SAYING. AND YO. THE REASON THE BX ISNT ON THERE IS CUZ NIGGAS GET MERKED AND NOONE FINDS OUT. HAHAHAHA! NIGGAS GET FED TO THE RATS IN THE BACK OF THE P'S. LOL @ GARY INDIANA, EVERYTIME I HEAR THAT SHIT I THINK OF THAT 3-6 MAFIA SONG "WHO GIVES A FUCK WHERE YOU FROM" WHERE THE NIGGA SAYS "IM FROM THE GARY INDIANA!" LOL MAN FUCK INDIANA. ILL SHIT ON GARY WITH MY YANKEE FITTED ON. BX ALL DAY BABY.

M E R O E S

BRONXBRED

Originally posted by SpyD+Apr 6 2005, 04:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpyD - Apr 6 2005, 04:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rubbish heap@Apr 5 2005, 09:08 PM

chicago is murder capital. albercerque nm was pretty bad from what i heard.

my own city and state is overun with the most meth heads per capita. beat that you mother fuckers... out of all the addicts, opiates alcoholics crackheads etc., meth heads have gotta be the worst. no question.

u ever been to SIUc? Meth heads a plenty

[/b]

man, i never even heard of that. till i googled it a second ago... Southern Illinois University Carbondale eh? word.

either way, fuck the meth heads...

Guest imported_Tesseract

I live in the mediterranean, no thugs, no guns and all murders that take place are usually within the familia, some guy killing his wife, or the dude who was banging her behind his back...its all love, even at its worse, haha

Keep the beef, i'll stick with tanned girls

San Francisco, Richmond, Pittsburg, Oakland, Los Angeles and all the ghetto cuts around LA and San Diego and Tijiuana have brutal rates. I remember in the 90s New York got front page newsweek or time coverage because the crack related homicide rate. And those homicide rates have been around since before people had civil rights and what not to.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Cheggit@Apr 6 2005, 02:46 AM

I'm glad I dont live in the States...No offence.................................

As this thread indicates you don't live here, you die here...

But is this list based on number of murders or murders per capita?