Napoleon Dynamite

bobthebuilder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by holy roller.@Mar 31 2005, 03:57 AM

I thought it was pretty funny, I dont mind watching it over again.

The guy that played Nap. Dynamite died. Just a little gossip for ya's.

Um, no.

"Origins:   Beginning in January 2005, rumors circulated nationwide that Jon Heder, the 26-year-old star of the film Napoleon Dynamite, had died in tragic fashion. Some people heard he'd arrived at his final destination via an automobile accident that snapped his neck; others heard the Grim Reaper came to him in the form of a drug overdose, most commonly cocaine or crack cocaine.

We're happy to report the young man is still very much alive. Postdating the rumors of his demise was his appearance as a guest on The Tonight Show on 2 February 2005. He is currently working on two other films, Just Like Heaven and Moving McAllister. In a 21 March news article about the rumor of his death, Heder said "Yeah, and apparently it's not true."

Originally posted by onesecondple@Mar 30 2005, 12:56 PM

i thought it was funny the first few times i saw it,b ut hearing it on street corners, buses, school, work, everywhere, just terrible, people played that shit out way to quickly, "uhhhhh, idiots" everywhere......

Agreed. I saw this movie 6 months before it got released. I saw a pop-up online for it and went to the website. The preview was pretty funny so my girl and I found a theatre it was playing at. Every seat was taken and the entire theatre laughed throughout the course of the movie.

I tried to get people to go see it but noone seemed interested. Once it really started blowing up, people kept repeating the lines to it and i wanted to literally strangle anyone I heard quoting it.