CAPS sooperthread

haunts

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you tell if your cap is a male or female. I know this is supposed to be common knowledge but I have no fuckin Idea haha

well, if it has a part that you have to push into the can, then its male. If theres a hole, then its a female, just like humans really :)

crap... I got female cans only here in china.... son of a BITCH! sooo I should be using household spray products for alternative caps? I hear that female caps aren't good for anything... not even fills. Is this true?

Cuz I can't get any other typa can here in shanghai... fuck.

crap... I got female cans only here in china.... son of a BITCH! sooo I should be using household spray products for alternative caps? I hear that female caps aren't good for anything... not even fills. Is this true?

Cuz I can't get any other typa can here in shanghai... fuck.

i dont really see the issue, most cans are female, all the good ones, rusto, belton, montana, colorplace etc. ive actually never seen a male can. pretty much all specialty caps are male so theyll work with more cans, so dont worry about it.

i dont really see the issue' date=' most cans are female, all the good ones, rusto, belton, montana, colorplace etc. ive actually never seen a male can. pretty much all specialty caps are male so theyll work with more cans, so dont worry about it.[/quote']

But my cans are male... not female hahaha. My CAPS are female. Like..... are male cans+ female caps good for anything?

one "euro" cap I recently found and think some people might like was called "level 5". it's extremely fat and high pressure... I think you can see it happen here:

http://www.90bpm.net/temp/boardpix/sunset.mov

just to let yoou know

he is using one of those pesticide sprayers filled with paint

those jug things you fill with pesticided and pump then spray

this migh thave been told allready sorry

the only female caps I found online were thins and were on the Montana website, no luck on the fats

Just use the hairspray caps like everyone else is saying, they are also on scotchgaurd cans.........................

Go to wal mart or CVS or something, go to the AXE section and look for the minis. The have female fat caps(atleast i think, seeing as how i sprayed some AXE to test it out)