CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I figure i'm screwed here however I need some help.

I just bought a lot of krylon industrial tough coat paint but the paint uses female caps.

Anybody know where I can buy some female fat caps that I can put on these things? So far i'm finding that I can rack the caps off of scotch guard....

Thanks

Okay so I've tried a few things including the scotch guard caps or a ton of others and none of them fit the cans, I ended up using the tips that came with the can and they work just fine for filling in and even outlining throwups.

don't sleep on the krylon industrial tough coat alluminum that stuff covers extremely well and the tip works like a fat cap except it's a fan tip.

the flat black doesn't come out as fat on all the cans but for some reason a few of them do come out fatter... weird! it doesn't cover as well either but I figure for $1 a can I got my money's worth.

Ok so after sifting through all 8 pages of this (I shouldnt be but ...) I am a bit surprised that there are no mad scientist left out there ...

Long before the days of buying caps and euro paint. I loved to fuck around slicing and dicing caps to see what you could make. Most flop ... but on occasion you come up on a gem. I saw a cap that sprayed a star, big ass flares with a shape other than a soft ball.

I may post some of my odd balls and how I made them.

This culture is so consumer based these days, bring back the DIY and word of mouth learning.

fuck all those montana caps there are way too many and most of them suck...get the original montna brand caps if anything....banana skinnies are good nice crisp thin lines....rusto fats are great for fillin with rusto...ny fat caps are good too but i like rusto caps cuz they work better with rusto and i use rusto cans for fill cuz it gets better coverage...

all this different color fuckin dots are bullshit...banana skinny and rusto or ny fats thats all u need..

i hate how the company thata makes montana gold and black just totally coppied the original montana..they are suck assholes..just for that i dont want to buy there paint...it is more exspensive then normal montana anyway and it is pretty much just a copy of it...i hope they get their asses sued..

pink dots on krylon is a disater...the can runs out so kwik...fuck krylon for fills...its aight but you can pull a bigger piece with some rusto or some rusto brand paint such as painters touch' date=' or americas accent..put rusto fats on any rusto cans and u got a bombin fill setup...[/quote']

so basicly... rusto fat on a rustoleum.... for fills.... whats good for flare tags?

there are too many caps that are no good...even the good ones have room for improvement montana or sumtin needs to come out with a new cap line like outline caps for every type of can...fats caps for all types of paint...soft caps the whole shibangbang...no cloggin...none of this dots poppin out crap...i am sick of shitty thin caps that arent even thinner than stock caps...and no overspray!