How has graffiti communicated in history?

Amor-Sau

Why don't you search around for written essays on google? Since you admitted to being involved with graffiti at one point, wouldn't you already know who the first taggers/writers were? Learning about history proved too hard so you decided to get into photography, huh?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yet again i didnt come here to hear you dick suckers babble with cocks in your mouths all i wanted was some fucking feedback, get your fingers out of your asses, your all being a bunch of fucking fools. and im not saying i dont know about the history because i do, i was just wondering how ever one felt about the issue, how they felt about graff going mainstream, all the way to the point that comedy central and other mass medias use graffiti to help their image, i didnt want a bunch of pussies talking shit

did some1 say penis?

PENIS!

remember this game in class? whoever could say penis the loudest?

okay...im a nerd sigh.gif

Doing reasearch on graffiti is not the best school prodject, period.

I remeber a one time in highschool, you guys know, theres basically a club for every thing in highschool, tennis club, golf club, gay-striaght alliance club, latino club, you guys get it. well one toy of a dumbass decided to make a graffiti club, the highschool gladly gave permission

to start such a club, of course i never joined that club because every time the bathroom stalls were written on theyer asses got busted.

trust me kid, Graffiti and school dont mix.

Originally posted by Amor-Sau+Mar 3 2005, 11:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Amor-Sau - Mar 3 2005, 11:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>your all just a bunch of fucking losers who sit by a computer all night long and jack off to each others stupid ass comments, your fucking pussies that if i saw on the street would get knocked the fuck out..

so get OFF my dick

[/b]

Originally posted by Amor-Sau@Mar 4 2005, 12:57 AM

yet again i didnt come here to hear you dick suckers babble with cocks in your mouths all i wanted was some fucking feedback, get your fingers out of your asses, your all being a bunch of fucking fools. and im not saying i dont know about the history because i do, i was just wondering how ever one felt about the issue, how they felt about graff going mainstream, all the way to the point that comedy central and other mass medias use graffiti to help their image, i didnt want a bunch of pussies talking shit

Originally posted by Amor-Sau@Mar 4 2005, 01:06 AM

i was asking for fucking feedback WHAT YOU PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT IT, fucking dumbasses can you fucking READ open your godamn eyes and fucking use them retards

Originally posted by Amor-Sau@Mar 4 2005, 01:22 AM

examples and ideas, dosent say can you help me do this, what the fuck ever i never came in here to have you dick heads do my shit for me all i wanted was feedback

<!--QuoteBegin-Amor-Sau@Mar 4 2005, 01:45 AM

i didnt waste any money, im alot smarter than you think buddy, dont hate on me player, its ohk to be a pussy

right on there little buddy....looks to me like your education is paying off already

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by "Amor-Sau"

i was asking for fucking feedback WHAT YOU PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT IT, fucking dumbasses can you fucking READ open your godamn eyes and fucking use them retards

Only hardkore grafftaggers use the word "fucking" at least four times in a sentence.

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Mar 4 2005, 02:08 AM

somebody ban this lil fag boy,then close this thread cuz it makes my head hurt having to read this assholes comebacks

I'm insulted. This moron should never be associated with the upstanding faggots of this message board.

Originally posted by Nekro+Mar 4 2005, 02:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nekro - Mar 4 2005, 02:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GrimeyLife1@Mar 4 2005, 02:08 AM

somebody ban this lil fag boy,then close this thread cuz it makes my head hurt having to read this assholes comebacks

I'm insulted. This moron should never be associated with the upstanding faggots of this message board.

[/b]

I was impartial on this dude up until this post...

A+.

Archived