Jobs.

onist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im a drywall finisher. The job is great. Im happy there make good money and the time flies by. Its entertaining because all of the mexicans that work there seem to be on some gay freaky shit. There was one guy that got run off the job site because he wanted to drink American urine. Then there is another one that is offering free hand jobs to Americans.

work in an office in the most 'office space' like part of the city... it sucks... bad. i work w/ a bunch of art directorts, but it still sucks. i'm salaried, but basically work from 8-6 with no lunch.. and then some time on the weekend (i had to work til 10 at one point this week as well). it sucks ass. pay is good, but it's not worth it and im not good at my job. I think i'm elgible for unemployment in 2 weeks though. I'm kinda thinking about some goverment job... nice and slack.. that or starting a business w/ a homie.. i'd basically handle all the design and marketing while he managed it... that, and there's always more school. :crap:

Archived