What a day, what the hell?

GEEB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Jan 27 2005, 08:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Jan 27 2005, 08:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GEEB@Jan 27 2005, 05:41 AM

..if he comes back i dont know what ill do. :hatred:

you want to know what youre going to do? NOT A GOD DAMN THING.

let's not front ok?

if you were about shit, you would have chased him down.

i dont know many veitnam vets that have lived on the street for 23 years that are track stars.

[/b]

Like id have to chase him down, he lives a block from my house...

since its dark now and he wasnt there i dragged his matress and threw it into a dumpster behind my apartment, somhow i dont feel satified.

he hasnt come back yet.

One time this bum tried grabbing my bag (I always keep a firm grip on that shit) and I chased his ass (I'm fast by the way, very fucking fast) and this muthafucka musted been scared as shit cause dude ran faster than I've ever seen anybody move....

Yea, youd be suprised, hobos can run damn fast. tease hasnt encountered an agressive hobo befor so he wouldent know. why the hell do you think they are always sitting or laying down? its because they are saving thier enegry to run really really fast. :scowl:

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Jan 27 2005, 09:07 PM

downtown you cant take 2 steps before running into another fucking bum thats bumming for change or making remarks to you.

i fucking hate bums...

Its exactly the same way in my city... except theres diffrent types of bums in SF, here bums are divided into classes let me explain:

First there is the hobo kid, this is the early stage of hoboism as shown:

hobokid.gif

homelsskid.gif

Second is the normal homless man, who evolves from hobokid:

hoboman.gif

hobo.gif

And finally the rarest of all hobo classes, known as the habadasher,or bushman, as shown:

habadasher.gif

bushman.gif

me and my bro was attacked by this:

hobo.gif

that conclude my hobo explanation.

if this guy has been on the street for as long as he says he has,i don't think whatever you do is gonna matter.Most times homeless people don't have anything to live for.So do something back isn't going to matter much to him.I guess you can do something just for the fuck of it but is it worth getting locked up or some shit.. :huh2:

Originally posted by iquit@Jan 28 2005, 03:22 AM

you should hire some vietnamese guys, or really it could be any type of azns, and arm them with water guns and they could ambush the dude in his sleep. homie will totally have a nam flashback. it wouldn't get you your shit back, but i'd say justice would be served.

:haha: :haha:

Golden.

Originally posted by iquit@Jan 28 2005, 08:22 AM

you should hire some vietnamese guys, or really it could be any type of azns, and arm them with water guns and they could ambush the dude in his sleep. homie will totally have a nam flashback. it wouldn't get you your shit back, but i'd say justice would be served.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAA.

:lol: :shook:

Originally posted by iquit@Jan 28 2005, 03:22 AM

this is probably the best plan, no one gets hurt, no retarded bats to the head, no motor oil, he just gets shit,,,,but i still think you sh ould do nothing, buddy had no idea what he was doing////

Straight up.You and your brother wait for him till you see him.Since he is probably on some drugs or alchohol.Or maybe just crazy,HE probably wont remeber what happen and will ask for some change.and you and your brother throw him a beating.Leave him laid out.And he wont fuck with you no more.Unless he is a sick nam' bastard and tries to kill one of you.Then its a whole nother story....

Archived