Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by hot shit+Feb 28 2005, 06:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hot shit - Feb 28 2005, 06:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-stay gold.@Feb 28 2005, 07:20 PM

eba00503874f00000033.jpg

anyone know if this is someone from 9 circles house or something like that. Its a few blocks north of girard i think

[/b]

nah its not. i got flix of that wall a few years ago. i caught a stray chicken and knocked on the peoples door and traded them a chicken so i could go in there backyard and take flix :haha: they didnt speak any english <-----true story

Originally posted by Philth215+Feb 28 2005, 07:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Philth215 - Feb 28 2005, 07:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by hot shit@Feb 28 2005, 06:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-stay gold.@Feb 28 2005, 07:20 PM

eba00503874f00000033.jpg

anyone know if this is someone from 9 circles house or something like that. Its a few blocks north of girard i think

nah its not. i got flix of that wall a few years ago. i caught a stray chicken and knocked on the peoples door and traded them a chicken so i could go in there backyard and take flix :haha: they didnt speak any english <-----true story

[/b]

gotta love north philly

Originally posted by LYVE IN 215+Feb 28 2005, 10:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LYVE IN 215 - Feb 28 2005, 10:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cracksmoka@Feb 28 2005, 06:52 PM

i hope somebody flipped you some gas money....

this ain't about the other night is it?

[/b]

:haha: :haha: hahaha... no family, what are you nuts??? my homeys NEVER gotta pay fare...

i was just playing, cause dude did quite a bit of driving to round up all them flix in 1 day!!!!

Two words, Freeway, two letters, A-R

Turn y'all rap niggaz into two words, fast runners

Like Jackie Jurner, you better sleep with your burner

The heat skeet, blow a reef through ya car

My God, two words, no guns, break arms

Break necks, break backs, Steven Segul

Free...young bars, fresh men of the Roc

Left the beef in the pot Jay sent for his dogs

and broads, forget ya squad, let em find for yourself

Have you screamin out four words "Send for the Lord"

Two words, Freeway's slightly retarded

Fuck around, throw a clip in ya artist, leave with his broad

this track has been stuck in my head for days

Originally posted by hot shit+Mar 1 2005, 02:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hot shit - Mar 1 2005, 02:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Feb 28 2005, 09:06 PM

eba00503873f00000110.jpg

never thought that would have been caught in a million years, crazy...bump for the 100 some flics you just posted

how old is that jawn

[/b]

only a couple months old, it's just one of those spots that you thought no one would ever see, let alone flic...

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 28 2005, 09:16 PM

Sometimes I hate it when my old shit get's posted. :yuck: :yuck:

Makes me wanna punch myself in the head.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure that Noxer is from NY. So I doubt he's dick-eating Naxer.

i must say while ive always dug you for your ups over your style, ive been really feeling the hands youve done recently.

and what ive really really been feeling lately is the SEYCE hands. big ups. big ups.