Philadelphia

noschool2day

i was thinking last night how with some of the old heads doing there thing now

its kinda like 10-12 years ago when all the old heads came out of retirement and killed shit

hopefully that happens again

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Mar 1 2005, 09:07 PM

lightning bolt!!!!!

i dont know about no teler, but what i do know is, (and i hope it isnt just the chronic talking) that this link almost made me pee my pants.... :haha: :haha: :haha: look at em, WHAT NERDS!!!! ahh shit..... :haha:

(STOLEN FROM CH.0)

role playing-------------------->infinitely amusing!

a little off topic but i know i read it on here b4, does anyone know what writer designes the comedy central comercials? or any other of the "urban/graffiti looking designs" often seen in advertising? its for a thesis project so any help is appreciated.

Originally posted by Digs@Mar 2 2005, 09:45 AM

i was thinking last night how with some of the old heads doing there thing now

its kinda like 10-12 years ago when all the old heads came out of retirement and killed shit

hopefully that happens again

were waitin on you...hang up the mike 4 a sec and dust off the canz!

;) <--------

MeS RoX Posted Today, 12:51 PM

a little off topic but i know i read it on here b4, does anyone know what writer designes the comedy central comercials? or any other of the "urban/graffiti looking designs" often seen in advertising? its for a thesis project so any help is appreciated.

yo i forget what comedian it was but it was on comedy central last weekend. the back ground was like a mta train and it had the comedians name in dope looking straightletters. and i was also wonderin who did like commercial logos and shit. wooord

i thought about it

but

got too much other shit going on

putting out two albums at once old school and new school jawns

and a seed on the way

and when it comes down to it graff leads to gay beef

but i will still look at it photograph it talk about it and fill up notebooks

62647490_m.jpg

Originally posted by MeS RoX@Mar 2 2005, 12:51 PM

Buff Monster does that shit. he's big on them bubbles and drips...always has been. comedy central finally realized they needed to give they shit some spark.

1st post by the way....raised SP drug row :king: Holla

Originally posted by .:ILLadeL BuiLt:.+Mar 2 2005, 10:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:ILLadeL BuiLt:. - Mar 2 2005, 10:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MeS RoX@Mar 2 2005, 12:51 PM

a little off topic but i know i read it on here b4,  does anyone know what writer designes the comedy central comercials?  or any other of the "urban/graffiti looking designs" often seen in advertising?    its for a thesis project so any help is appreciated.

Buff Monster does that shit. he's big on them bubbles and drips...always has been. comedy central finally realized they needed to give they shit some spark.

1st post by the way....raised SP drug row :king: Holla

[/b]

any info on him, website or anything? anything would help....thanx bro

Originally posted by noreasontosmile@Mar 2 2005, 09:47 PM

MeS RoX Posted Today, 12:51 PM

yo i forget what comedian it was but it was on comedy central last weekend. the back ground was like a mta train and it had the comedians name in dope looking straightletters. and i was also wonderin who did like commercial logos and shit. wooord

Tracy Morgan

Originally posted by segway@Mar 2 2005, 07:22 PM

im pretty sure reas does the comedy central commercials

I know Reas be doin shit for Crank Yankers. dude designs the little sets and whatever. he got little mini Reas bombs in the background sometimes. but the shit you see like logos in the corner, and some commercials i'm almost positive is The Buff Monster. truth be told i bet they got a roster of cats workin for em.