Philadelphia

noschool2day

WOW!!! You are so off. I aint a part of any "movement".

I'm just stating a fact. Also after 20 something years if dude was really guilty and his case was so "full of holes" do you honestly beleive he would still have as much suport (espescially around the world)???

My point is that they can do this shit to any one of us and all the rednecks and cops would be yelling "fry that asshole!"

Some of yall have the same mindset as Europeans in the late 30's on some "who cares what they

do to the Jews, Gypsies, fags, etc. if they aint my people".

Whatever, this is a graff forum. I'll post some flicks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i agree with everyone and i'm not trying to turn this new thread into the old one, SF1 no disrespect but read over some of the stuff on that link I sent you, especially the part about the gun being planted, the .38 vs the .44 bullet....

im done

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 27 2005, 07:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 27 2005, 07:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LYVE IN 215@Feb 27 2005, 07:39 AM

who cares?!... either way he's wasting MY tax dollars, most of the people that want him free don't pay taxes anywhere  in the area!... f*#k it... fry him and lets get back to bombin.

:huh2: :huh2: That's fucking retarded! Fry him cause he's wasting your tax dollars!?!? That could be you!!! He aint ask to sit on death row for 20 odd years and eventually get fried, and neither would you if you were in his shoes! :huh2: :huh2:

That's rediculouse! It's these fucking politicians that are "wasting your tax dollars" against you and everybody else! get it straight.

[/b]

get the real story on Mumia, the only thing in doubt is that his brother might have been the shooter, but Mumia won't give him up, all that other stuff you were sayin is just street legends, dude is guilty even if it is by association. There are good books out there that tell the true story unbiased.

Originally posted by DZ+Feb 28 2005, 12:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DZ - Feb 28 2005, 12:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Feb 27 2005, 07:51 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-LYVE IN 215@Feb 27 2005, 07:39 AM

who cares?!... either way he's wasting MY tax dollars, most of the people that want him free don't pay taxes anywhere  in the area!... f*#k it... fry him and lets get back to bombin.

:huh2: :huh2: That's fucking retarded! Fry him cause he's wasting your tax dollars!?!? That could be you!!! He aint ask to sit on death row for 20 odd years and eventually get fried, and neither would you if you were in his shoes! :huh2: :huh2:

That's rediculouse! It's these fucking politicians that are "wasting your tax dollars" against you and everybody else! get it straight.

get the real story on Mumia, the only thing in doubt is that his brother might have been the shooter, but Mumia won't give him up, all that other stuff you were sayin is just street legends, dude is guilty even if it is by association. There are good books out there that tell the true story unbiased.

[/b]

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE CRACK WHORES USIN "UR" TAX DOLLARS FOR WELFARE ... OR HOW ABOUT THE LAZY ASS BITCHES ON SSI ..

U WANNA START BITCHIN ABOUT SOME TAX DOLLARS THINK ABOUT ALL THE SMOKERS WHO USE IT FOR THERE GET HIGH TAKIN FOOD OUT THERE OWN BABIES MOUTH ..FUCK EVERYONE