Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never knew they cared about FDR. I would walk around that shit in broad daylight smoking blunts and getting up on every clean surface I seen. The jakes that rolled through never said shit. I did see an undercover once though lurking around the freights.

The flicks are looking sick too, keep that shit coming.

Originally posted by SF1+Mar 4 2005, 03:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Mar 4 2005, 03:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-welovevolve@Mar 4 2005, 03:03 AM

anything goes at fdr...

NO, NO, NO! Everything does not go at FDR!

It is a rep spot, a buff, and undercovers lurk there trying to nab writers. In other words it is NOT one of those chill-spots where you can just go over heads and it aint beef! :hatred:

Edit---->(I don't know if that's what you were getting at, but alot of outatowners and transplants seem to have that impression.)

[/b]

haha, no, i meant when you go to fdr, your always bound to see some crazy shit

i think its amazing how many old flix and shit have popped on this thread since the mods merked the old one..and less arguing as well..i wonder what the fuck the problems was before.. :lol: its mind boggling if you think about it...now...heres some random shit as usual :king:

abmu.jpg

bambu..

a51.jpg

am51..

asq.jpg

squid..

DSCN1553.jpg

curve of course..beat this from the westchester thread..

edit: i forgot the curve flik..

My mind is going, but I took that SHARE flik in the summer of 87 or 88, pretty sure it was 87 though, That piece was so bumpin, BRAZE didn't dis it even though they had beef, because it was so flawless

Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 22 2005, 09:09 AM

I know it aint right to steal from others sites but......

these were too sick to pass up. For all you OAL haters

out there, ....... we keep the bases covered.

11044819387hh.jpg

11051238899ah.jpg

LOVING THESE BLACK AND WHITES. HOTT SHIT!

PRETTY SERVAL's !!!!