Philadelphia

noschool2day

Peep the old ass least jawn above the agua jawn......someone went over him and u can barely see it....jawn is from 2001

2001 was barely 4 yrs ago, and the only thing i ever seen from least(unless theres an original one i dont know about) was a few butt ass tags in the same areas in the northeast. no wonder why somebody went over it.

melvin, i could be wrong, but it seems to me that if your first post is asking about mango, and makin him sound like hes super skilled and paying dues, i have no other idea but to think you write mango. but i mean i seen it and it looks like ass to me.(if its the same guy in thinking of)... dont get me wrong, its been a long night for me, so i could be off a little, but like i said,, of all things you could of posted, your 1st couple of posts consist of nothing but mango conversation. * you were also saying something like he came out of nowhere, when in reality, every single writer comes out of nowhere at the beginning of there career.

no parking-------> striktly bug n tars coming to a garage door near you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Peep the old ass least jawn above the agua jawn......someone went over him and u can barely see it....jawn is from 2001

2001 was barely 4 yrs ago, and the only thing i ever seen from least(unless theres an original one i dont know about) was a few butt ass tags in the same areas in the northeast. no wonder why somebody went over it.

hahahaha

LEAST BOY.....MY COMMENT

LEAST IS MY NIKKA N HE DONT WRITE LIKE THAT...HE GOT A HAND N A BIT THROW GAME..THAT JAWN IS SO OLD N WACK HE ADDMIT IT BUT I DUNO WHO FUCKIN STUDIED THAT PICTURE TO FIND THE LEAST FILL IN....AND I AINT TAKIN IT PERSONAL BUT I DONT SEE MSA N CANTSTOPME PUUTIN OUT ANY HOT SHIT..IF ANYONE GONA COMMENT TO ME JUST PM ME CAUSE I AINT TRYNA HAVE A PMS THREAD

melvin, i could be wrong, but it seems to me that if your first post is asking about mango, and makin him sound like hes super skilled and paying dues, i have no other idea but to think you write mango. but i mean i seen it and it looks like ass to me.(if its the same guy in thinking of)... dont get me wrong, its been a long night for me, so i could be off a little, but like i said,, of all things you could of posted, your 1st couple of posts consist of nothing but mango conversation. * you were also saying something like he came out of nowhere, when in reality, every single writer comes out of nowhere at the beginning of there career.

no parking-------> striktly bug n tars coming to a garage door near you

Ok first thing...dude chill out a lil bit...just a lil bit. I dont write Mango, I dont like that name, but I do respect his stuff. And I dont think it looks like ass, its just another style. He's just not throwing up philly hands, but if he was throwing up philly hands you would say another writer on philly's dick. So dude sit back and sip a chill one. Just chillax.

Originally posted by YOURS TRUELY@Mar 9 2005, 11:19 AM

LEAST BOY.....MY COMMENT

LEAST IS MY NIKKA N HE DONT WRITE LIKE THAT...HE GOT A HAND N A BIT THROW GAME..THAT JAWN IS SO OLD N WACK HE ADDMIT IT BUT I DUNO WHO FUCKIN STUDIED THAT PICTURE TO FIND THE LEAST FILL IN....AND I AINT TAKIN IT PERSONAL BUT I DONT SEE MSA N CANTSTOPME PUUTIN OUT ANY HOT SHIT..IF ANYONE GONA COMMENT TO ME JUST PM ME CAUSE I AINT TRYNA HAVE A PMS THREAD

LOL......MY BAD MSA..BUT I WANT MY FUCKIN TRUE HEADS VIDEOBACK AND AS FOR CANTSTOPME YOUR A PUNK YOUNGBAWLL N LST WILL GIVE YOU A WEDGIE...

anyone have kids that write,or know of this yet?like pep 's kids as a reference ,do they write ,does anyone know of this yet?could be premature but,iknow everyone is gonna say my uncle was,thats fine you can say!i just thought of this because my kid is bombing my house and we keep all the markers locked up in the cabs,hes 2 yrs. i dont know if this addiction can be passed on by blood.let me know what ya think!

Originally posted by trunemesis+Mar 9 2005, 11:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trunemesis - Mar 9 2005, 11:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THISGUY!@Jan 24 2005, 01:07 AM

Picture382.jpg

Picture389.jpg

Picture483.jpg

Picture459.jpg

Picture520.jpg

Picture569.jpg

Picture588.jpg

hey! thisguy, why dont you post some pictures of something worth looking at, cus all this shit you posted is really wack, you really need help.

[/b]

try postin pictures first before you go talkin shit on people that are.....i'd rather see these half ass pictures than read the bullshit your typin....LESS TALK MORE PICS!!!

Originally posted by marker-cb@Mar 9 2005, 09:29 AM

anyone have kids that write,or know of this yet?like pep 's kids as a reference ,do they write ,does anyone know of this yet?could be premature but,iknow everyone is gonna say my uncle was,thats fine you can say!i just thought of this because my kid is bombing my house and we keep all the markers locked up in the cabs,hes 2 yrs. i dont know if this addiction can be passed on by blood.let me know what ya think!

Ha ha!!!! My Grandfather(rip) used to ride the rails and Hobo for like 5 years during the 1930's,and he scrawled boxcar johnny/the california kid with oil bars on the fr8's ........so maybe there is a hereditary connection, but then again he also worked for septa for 30 years!!

:haha:

i know my moms didnt fuck any writers but she said ever since i was a little kid walkin around the city she always noticed i would stare at the tags and stuff...thats a pretty interesting though though...and to the kid who said all those pics "arent worth looking at" can go fuck himself...almost every person in there probably puts up more in one night then he has running period...

Originally posted by marker-cb@Mar 9 2005, 11:35 AM

boxcar johnny/california kid ,got any pics of that?thats cool,did your pops,know you write?or not write sorry to insinuate!

I wish I did have fliks but grandpappy wasnt about documentin his hobo credit. Plus he probably was too poor to afford a camera back then, he Just had alot of crazy ass fr8 stories,but before he passed I went through all his Septa Shit lookin for keys,with no luck, just alot of septa gear,like hard hats,and overalls,which probably coulda come in handy but all of it was super outdated. he knew what was up with me but he never really encouraged me to destroy lines he actually built.

But that never stopped me!!! :rolleyes:

My daughter is 12 now, she don't really show any interest in writin, but she's been exposed to it since she was like 1 and a half. i took her to meetins in north philly, she hung on 5th st. wit us, she knows it all... but i guess we'll see. I can't really tell her she can't

I wonder how many Philly writers are actually from Jersey. I noticed alot of people I meet in the city their from jersey and i'm like damn diggidy dawg. I just find it funny, but its all one love. Graffizzle Young Dizzles

yea will you all seriously chill with the whole igossip shit.... the only recent topic that is even a little bit interesting is the graff liniege shit.... i got flix of something my dad wrote back in 76, he had to be in his 20's too... just stumbled upon it painting ducky spots one day, from out of nowhere, it was kinda creepy....(hes dead)