Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats what I'm talkin bout!!! Thank you! Now lets see if Septa lets that shit run,I think they just might.

Originally posted by cheerleader+Jan 31 2005, 10:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - Jan 31 2005, 10:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-selfishone@Jan 28 2005, 08:14 PM

So how bout someone do a "Go Eagles" rooftop on 95. I remember Mase did one for the Flyers like 4years ago, that shit was tight. If anyone has a flik of that........post

eagles2.JPG

[/b]

Originally posted by MeS RoX@Jan 31 2005, 05:04 PM

ok, i have posted about the film i am puting together on the graff scene in philly and have asked for people to send me flix but everyone is sleeping on it,

COULDN'T SEE THE CLIP, BUT DID YOU EVEN GET MY PM'S?

ayo ive been thinkin about this philly graff message board shit for a while...and i finnally got to workin on it...but before i open my board and shit up i need your opinions cause i seen how you guys treat eachother in this thread, i just wanna know if you guys think its a good idea...or if i should stop wasting my time...hit me up on the PM if you wanna keep your name private, or say what you gotta say, if you got questions ask em...hit me back yall

yo do that board man it should be good, philly needs more. ayo mes that video looks like it should be banging and more breakn would be word its a lost art form. im liking how this thread is coming back i was beging to think it was gonna fall off but na its straight. them curve hands at hot ont hat bridge and i think is says stanama them bb pics hot shit too.

Originally posted by stay gold.@Jan 31 2005, 06:02 PM

yo do that board man it should be good, philly needs more.a

aight yo will do..i appreciate all the pms and shit yall, if you got any suggestions for our board, or flix yall want me to put up than say it here or hit up my Private Messages..ill give you guys a link this wednsday...i still need to make a footer...searchin for the right flick

Originally posted by cheerleader+Jan 31 2005, 01:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - Jan 31 2005, 01:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-selfishone@Jan 28 2005, 08:14 PM

So how bout someone do a "Go Eagles" rooftop on 95. I remember Mase did one for the Flyers like 4years ago, that shit was tight. If anyone has a flik of that........post

eagles2.JPG

[/b]

dope

Originally posted by spacemanspif+Feb 1 2005, 01:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spacemanspif - Feb 1 2005, 01:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by cheerleader@Jan 31 2005, 01:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-selfishone@Jan 28 2005, 08:14 PM

eagles2.JPG

dope

[/b]

HOTT SHIT!