Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by nonstop@Jan 27 2005, 11:07 AM

i know this was on the otherpage  but it was small as shit    plus its hot as shit    denver tone aint a flea on philly tones nuts

GIMME SOME SHADES TO LOOK AT THAT TONE!.....HOT SHITTTT!

QK ---> :king:

Originally posted by GrafFreedom@Jan 29 2005, 10:29 AM

yo,if any one has that clout stop bullshittn and post those esteme flicks!!! GET OVER ALWAYS!!!

thank  you

my scanner is ill tempered but ill see what i can do...to tell you the truth i was kind of disapointed by the interview. ESTEME has a lot of good things to say in it, but its a half page interview with a total of 9 ESTEME flicks. theres a DEVER freight on the page opposite the interview though.

nice interview with PUZL and a beautiful flick of a SMITH throw...

theres a TELER hollow and like 5 hands on south

6238de15.jpg

14899974.jpg

7a76fb48.jpg

aa3defc0.jpg

49b6ab0e.jpg

3cefef2f.jpg

f3509e66.jpg

09becf74.jpg

On a serious note, heads really fail to grasp the gravity of the situation. Esteme is so far ahead of the rest of the pack that it is dangerous. Clout tried, but ultimately failed, to represent the unprecedented threat to toys everywhere posed by this man's style. He's got Homeland Security shaking in their boots and raising the terror threat level. Fuck Amber, this is Code Red, kid...

018a0376.jpg

Use protective eyewear when viewing...

070a100a.jpg

Looking directly at Esteme pieces has been known to cause temporary AND permanent blindness...

62e43260.jpg

Pieces known to generate extreme heat and even spontaneous combustion...

f7389c7f.jpg

6df3e8b8.jpg

5490fac0.jpg

lmao @ digs:

"on some keys in the bowl shit"

thats some 70s penthouse letters shit like when you used to steal penthouses out of your boys dads drawers...some keys on the bowl shit.

but forreal this esteme is ill on so many levels:

070a100a.jpg

the color composition is crazy! there literally no one in the entire united states painting pieces like this dude...dude just flips all kinds of conventions without sacrificing letterform or succumbing to trends....even peep the shines/sprakles... like three reds/pinks in the 3d, two or three blues in the fill with some purple designs, next level man

also that clout is banging, esteme def deserves the exposure.

also the puzl interview, that dude is a serious monster, definition of savage.